Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((The fight is on tantoieen. Im on the main sith star ship because while me and Ev'rem were having a star fight i crash landed in one of the hangers and infiltrated the facilities. Now I'm captured my an old Jedi rival and we're gunna fight.

And Cer seems like he left the battle on tantoieen and then went to the academy which had been taken over after we left for battle.))

Rustic and his master exit the ship, they look around and asses the situation as troops go running pass them

" ok, your first lesson, destroy everything wiht anger,m they killed your best friend, they must pay"

"yes they must, and i will kill them all"

" ver good, now go, but stay in contact wiht com links"

"yes master" and wiht that i ignite my saber and run into battle, slicng up troops, dodging bolts, reflecting bolts, slicing all troops i see, even ally, by mistake most fo the time

" come to me my apprentice, we have a specila job"

" yes master" wre say in the com links, i run to my master slicng uup troops and dodgign as i run, i meet him just outside of the battlefield ina shelter

" we need to get into there" he points to the academy

" yes master"

" good"

we run in the sidelines and get to the acadme,y where some of our troops are stationed, we run past them and start reflecting bolts and we slice our way to the ntrance where we meet more troops

" they never give up, fools!"

" yes, but they will die, do not worry my young apprentice"

Kazz turned around, just a second before ap pushed away a giant piece of the star ship hit his head. He glanced into Ap's eyes. "I can't kill YOU when YOU save MY life!" Kazz shouted.

He jumped over Ap, unignited his sabers and fled to the hangar.

He found a smaller ship for one person, got in and started it. The direction the droid gave, was tatooine.

Ap ran to the hangar and found his ship. It was obvious the droids around the battle cruiser had fixed it up."Well I gotta hand it to them, they get the job done." Ap said as he boarded the ship and took off back into battle.

He turned on his transmitter "Ok, Ev'rem, lets finish this." He spoted Ev'rems ship and fired. He missed and the chase was again commenced for the battle of tantoieen.

((im in orbit over Tatooine...wheres and what is tantoieen? I had originally been traveling in the system when I picked up chatter about the invasion on YavinIV. by the time I had landed the Acedemy had fallen and I worked my way to Tatooine.

also, could we find a way to continue the thread in a new thread as the amount of posts in this one could be intimidating to newer posters.

Id be happy to do this, but I believe it would be better for the thread starter to bring things up to speed and start a new thread))

((Tantoieen Tatoieen same thing i just typo or mess up sumtimes:p

I kno "new posters" would let to get the summary of whats occuring at the moment so i'll do this:

You can enter anytime right now at one of the following:

1.In the space battle above Tatoieen betwen rouge squadron and the sith army

2.You can join the fight on Tatoieen where Jedi, Sith, Storm and Rebel troopers are fighting.

3.You can be a lone jedi at the academy trying to find a way off the planet.

Unless you want to be somewhere else and work your way up like Cer did.

But the story is basicly you making up your own fights at the moment so the story at this point is irrelivant to the cause.

And making another thread would just be me ending up typing all that ^^ and leting everyone end up the same way.))

" what!? they jedi are all gone, they fled, those wimps"

" get down!'

just as Rustics master said that a huge blast came form the top of the central stairs blwoing appart hundereds of troops, reustic looks up to see 20 rebels firing an ion cannon they aimed it at them Rustic ignited hsi saber and charged at the reles they shot at him wiht their blasters but he reflected and force pushed them, he gets so close they then fire the cannon at him, he jumps off the stair just in time, and his master then goes fling up the stairs slcing the troops, Rustic joins the slaughter

" as far as i know, that should be the last fo them, i cannot sense anymore"

" i sense nothing either master"

"sir, we have made it into orbit. the republic and jedi forces are centralized here..." pointing to the map display the young ensign was sure the colonel was pleased, "...as you can see, we have landing craft here...here...and here. we are deploying AT-ATs and support personell to the surface as per your instruction. they should land here" the ensign was pleased.

Colonel Tomers was a hardened man and had been at the battle of Endor and engaged Republic troops on numorous systems and this was, by far, the largest concentration of Jedi he had ever seen.

"ensign, signal the drop, but move the point to here. contact field marshal Roames and have him pull his forces back to here. when he reaches this point have him entrench. I'll contact field marshal taints to move back here." he knew this plan would work and would leave the jedi and republic forces open for orbital bombardment with little lose to his own forces. those that survived would be picked off by squads and AT-ATs. Commander Veers would be pleased.

"Sir." The ensign was a bit confused but relayed the orders over the comm. "and what should we do with the squadron of fighters engaging the other ships?"

it was a variable the colonel had let slip from his mind and he was aggrivated that this mere ensign had called it up.

"Dispatch two squadrons of fighters." he couldnt let the ensign know of his anger...just yet. The thoughts of sending the ensign to a less secure location would do him nicely and would wipe that look off his face.

"Sir." he wasnt sure, but the order held with it a sense of...of something. he had no intention of displeasing his captain and knew the consequences if he did. No. things would be fine. for the first time in his two year spot on this destroyer he was noticed. things were looking up for him. He could sense a promotion was heading his way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cerceuil had come out of hyperspace just along side the destroyer and began a move to the targeted landing area that he used frequently. the speeder ride would only be a short one and it would give him time to finalize the hardest part of his plan--contacting the leader of the Jedi forces.

"Shuttle Toljan Se requesting permission for a solo ground landing and scouting of Jedi Headquarters on surface." it was direct and to the point. he had no intention of following any order that went contrary to his plan, but it was better than blowing the cover he had been able to establish.

"shuttle Toljan Se, this is Colonel Tomors. Permission granted." It would be good to be ride of the Guardsman. News of his arrival had made it aboard his Destroyer as well and had caused a stir. Veers was smart to ride him off Yavin and he would ride him here on Tatoinne as well. with any luck he would be caught in the Orbital Bombardment.

"Shuttle Toljan Se. be aware of Orbital Bombardment to be conducted within the hour and near the Jedi Headquarters." the young ensign concluded. "be advised to be away from target area in no less than 45 minutes." an accomplished grin appeared on his face. the opposite was displayed on the colonels. this ensign would need to be dealt with and soon.

This isnt what he wanted to hear. Again, rash and showed poor judgement. If the Jedi and the Rupublic were one thing they were resourceful and hard to kill. During the days of Rebellion they had shown superior planning and strategy and the ability to take down large forces of Imperial might with a fraction of the men that the Imperials displayed. His plan would have to be stepped up and he would have to warn them without blowing his cover. Perhaps this cover would be a hinderance. it was becoming his new master and that was something that he dispised the most. the plan would have to be altered, but how.

"Advisement noted. communictions zero. Toljen se, out."

Archived