Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

Tepe stopped the attack when he noticed that Fisher was attacking straight at him. Tepe blocked and pushed Fisher to the other Dark Jedi's with a little force push. Tepe runned backwards and came for a cross-section. He noticed a door control and pressed the close button and then the lock button. The Dark Jedi's were locked in the main hallway and the main hall.

"Where is tthat reinforcement" Tepe said and jumped up. He landed in a little ledge where was two guards, ready to shoot but Tepe had a look that said no. He gave ewch of the guards a red lightsaber he stole from the Dark Jedi's and looked his own and his stolen lightsaber. "This could be... fun...ny..." Tepe whispered and looked down. There was something red in the floor and soon some Dark Jedi's came throught the door. "Now" Tepe said and jumped down with the guards. Both guards killed two Dark Jedi's before they died. Tepe kept fighting until he was surrounded. The circle tithened and soon all of the Dark Jedi's were attacking him in a circle. Fisher shouted no but Tepe looked around and jumped to the ledge again and all of the Dark Jedi were in a pile. Part were sliced their hands or something like that when they crashed on their others

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmor wakes up under a piece of metal. He looks up to see the charred reamins of the door he had tried to protect. "Musta used explosives," Kilmor muttered. He gets up, but then feels dizy and starts coughing blood. Shaking his head to clear it, he runs towards the remining Dark Jedi attacking Te'Ku. He grabs out a pack of healing crystals from his pack and holds them to the chest wound he got from the Sith. He uses the Force to speed the healing. Then he throws both lightsabers, bringing down a Dark Jedi and knocking one over into the pit. He then turns to block the attack of another Dark Jedi. Sudenly it dawns on him. The Dark Jedi are still coming! No matter how many he kills, more come through the door from the ships!

Kilmor grabs out a comlink and broadcasts a message to every Jedi Student in the temple through their comlink. "Help needed in hall. Sector 15. Te'Ku and I pinned down with one wounded. J-" He never got to finish his sentence because a Dark Jedi sliced the comlink in half. Kilmor turns angrily and chops off the Dark Jedi's head.

Timor knew that he didn't help much by just shooting at them, but at least he slowed them down. he had started too shoot et the exit of one of the ships, slowing down most of the dark jedis trying to eixt their ships. one of the dark jedis allready outside, had sneaked around his aim and was now under the gun. he thrusted his lightsaber up into the gun, destroing it. "d@mn" Timor thought. "Now i have to come up with something else." he ran out in the halls, searching for something he could use. he almost ran into the security officer, an old pal of his, and asked: "is there anything here i could use against them?" "there are some merr-sonns in the ammo chamber, my guys are fethcing them now." great!" he shouted and run of to the ammo chamber, picked up one of the portable missile systems, and headed for the roof.

Te'Ku looks the one Dark Jedi's that pushed him into a little room and the Dark Jedi came after him. They started bttling and when they allready fought fifteen minutes, Te'Ku got a fatal hit but eith Force Heal, Te'Ku didn't die. He just lied there, motionless. The Dark Jedi came out of the room, laughting but then someone stuck a lightsaber throught his chest. It was Te'Ku that had risen and sneak after him.

Kilmor ran to help Te'Kku, but several Dark Jedi dropped down in front of him. He barely managed to dodge the first Dark Jedi's attack. He re-ignited his lightsaber and attacked, the power of the Force flowing through him. He blocked very attack with ease, and felt the Dark Jedi begin to tire. One hesitated for a second, and Kilmor used the advantage to chop off his head. The other Dark Jedi rounded angrily on him, attacking with surprising fury. Kilmor parried every attack, but the Sith attacked from a weird angle and Kilmor's lightsaber slipped. Before he knew it, he felt a burning pain in his thigh. He stumbled and fell, but with his last strength he Force Pushed the Dark Jedi. The DArk Jedi was thrown into the wall and fell unconcious.

(((Do you love causing your self pain/Death?)))))

Apo runs to commuications and gets Rouge squadron"Come in!"Static then...."Rouge squadron to Academy"Apo sighs"We need help we are under attack get the ships cover the academy send ground troops."Just then Ev'rem burst out slashing communications"No more this will end"Apo glared "With my victory"Apo said

When Timor finally reached the roof, most of the dark jedis were allready inside. but now stormtroopers streamed out of the ships, so Timor started firing at them. 15 STs went down before they realized where the shots came from, another 12 before they could fire back. " I love this!" Timor thought as he sendt another rocket flying against the ground

Kilmor woke up groggily. Why am I always the one to be knocked out? he thought, annoyed. He got up and looked around. The place was deserted. The floor was scattered with dead Dark Jedi. He stepped between the corpses and made his way to the main door. He ran outside to meet the wave of approaching stormtroopers. Suddenly, and explosion behind him knocked him flat. He turned to see Timor firing rockets from the roof.

"Hey, watch it! I'm your own man!" Kilmor yelled. Then he turned to chop off an unfortunate stormtrooper's head, he began slicing and kicking, rolling and deflecting as he battled the stormtroopers, one against thousands of troopers. He knew he wouldn't last long out here.

"Yes well I guess they should know about your little surprise"Ev'rem glares at him"How did youi know of that?"Apo blocks his hit"Your predictablity"Apo gets into a saber lock"Well they will never find out and you cant stop it"Apo groans a bit"Thats were your wrong."

Mean while Timor continued to rocket until an AT-AT came threw the forest and aproached the academy.Kilmor and the other Jedi stare as the dark Jedi run to the At-At

Timor looked up to see what everyone was staring at, only to find a giant steel dinosaur trampling through the gate, destroing it in the prosses. Timor thought it was a smart idea to save some rockets for later. "i would give my left arm for a jet pack right now"

and figured that he was a somewhat easy target here when he was fighting a enemy as tall as the academy. He hid behind one of the giant pillars, grabbed one of the det packs he used to carry in his belt, armed it and waited for the AT-AT to come close...

Archived