Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

The gorund shook as the AT-AT approached. Kilmor turned and ran, but the machine took huge steps. Kilmor ran faster and faster, but was getting really tired. The foot rose right behind him and slammed against the ground with such force he went flying like a feather. He landed next to Te'Ku. Coughing ans spitting out dirt, he got up and carried Te'Ku bcak to the Academy. He brought him to the medics and they worked to heal his wounds. kilmor turned and ran to help other injured Jedi.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apo noticed that the tables had turned to the Dark Jedi's side"I have a feeling that somethings just not right."Ev'rem laughed"Well you senses tell you well."He found that a group of AT-AT's were following the first.Then he found one of the worst...creatures of a strange orgin with armored Yirslami((((That force blocking animal thing yea))))on their backs he notices Rancors, Reeks,wandrella's,nexu's,acklay's all force resistant"I should have known....Well im at the top of the academy so i shouldnt worry til they crash the place....."

The number of Jedi grew smaller and the number of enemies grew larger. "We're not going to make this! Where's Apo?? Tell him to order a retreat!"

He watched as several of his best friends and a few Jedi Masters disappeared underneath the AT-AT's massive foot. An explosion nearby sent dead Jedi flying everywhere, and Kilmor wondered if he was the only Jedi alive.

Timor found out that if he should blow the heads of AT-ATs, he'd have to use more than one det pack. so he charged another pair of det packs and held them as firm as he could. that was not easy, because now his hand had started to shake. "damn" he thought "im gonna charge a goddamned AT-AT." he picked up the comlink the academy had given him when he had his first mission for them, and hoped Apo was avaivable. "Apo, you there?"

----------------------------------------------

((the creatures name is Ysalamari))

(((Yea that.))))

Apo knew it to be usless he knock Ev'rem into a room and locks the door."All Jedi retreat to the transports"Apo programed the transports to head to Echo base.(((Hoth for those who dont kno and for those who dont kno more thats the ice planet))))Apo turns to see a few transports take off while ion cannons cover them"We will meet again"Apo goes to his ship and begins take off.

"all jedi......" that didn't exactly cover Timor. So, he could either stay here and put his strenght up against several AT-ATs and legions of stormtroopers and dark jedis, OR, he could get the hell over to his ship and get OUTA HERE!!!!!!! considering that everyone else was about to leave, there was only one wise choice. but before he left, he threw the detonation packs at the head of the front AT-AT with great accuracy, wich that had given him the nickname "sureshot", and detonated them as he ran down the stairs. just as the door opened in the front of him, he heard a loud THUMP as the head fell to the ground, and cought himself in grinning widely. The new republic would really appreciate that, even though they dont earn anything by it. now that they knew he could take out AT-ATs, they would maybe give him more difficult missions, maybe even raise his usual wage. He went to his room and took with him the main card to his ship, wich he always took out so no one should steal it. Then, he headed for the hangar and to his beloved YT-1300 corellian freighter ((I just had to, the Falcon rocks:D))

Kilmor fights off another group of stormtroopers. "I'm getting tired," Kilmor yells. "Gimme some help here, guys!"

Suddenly, he looks around. "Hey, where is everybod..." Then he sees the fleet of transports on their way away from the planet.

"No one told me we were evacuating, dammit," Kilmor grumbled as he Force Pushed the stormtroopers away and ran for his ship. He barely managed to blast out of the hangar bay before half of the academy exploded and crumbled to the ground. He took one last at his room, holding everything he loved, then it disinegrated. Kilmor turned and shot off after the others.

Apo felt a bump in the force."We left someone..but who"Apo shakes his head and gets a few droids to go back and search for any ships that are ours.Apo must give the orders the droids could handle it"I must have rouge squadron attack the ships and you can move into their landing site and maby take some AT-AT's"Apo points out possible points of entry and escape....

Fisher ran outside and looked up, the Jedi were evacuating. He was about to meet with the rest of the sith, but suddenly, he was knocked out.

((New minor character))

The Jedi who had knocked Fisher out dragged him to his ship. He took off, and met with the rest of the Jedi.

"I've captured one of the sith, it looks like he's an apprentice. We might be able to turn him."

Tepe was lying on the ground, only few feet away from his ship.

"Guys... Hey... Guys" Tepe said quietly like trieing to get somekind of message to the others with the Force but because the Ysalamari's, others didn't get the message. Tepe tried to get to his ship but when he looked his other leg, he saw a big burning mark. "Damn stormtroopers..." Tepe thinked and tried to get to his ship again. In few moments, Tepe was in his ship and blasted off, cursing the planet and cursing the Dark jedi's, stormtroopers, coward Jedi's and cursing the reinforcment that never arrived.

Just when as he was about to take of, Timor realized that Shades ship stood there, empty. he hesitaded for a moment, then ran back into the academy. but just as the door automaticly opened, the entire hallway collapsed! He drew up his "super-gadget" wich he got from an old man on Correlia years ago, for saving his life. this thingy could communicate with most types of intercoms, record bits of film, and view almost every Inter-Vision channels in the known universe. he searched for Shades frequenzy. "Shade, can you hear me?!"

"Ok guys before we attack we must seperate teams"Apo points to a group"Silver team is incharge of rescuing the others.Gold team will help destroy the starfleet. The rest of the Jedi can assist me and infiltrate the sith base and take over thier AT-AT's ship ect."

((ehm joe, the academy IS on yavin 4, they went to Hoth.))

"Hey Kilmor, you can ride with me, i got plenty of room."

Timor said as he ran into his ship and started it up again. "They are laying battleplans on Hoth, but if we are quick, we might be able to partisipate."

Archived