Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"weary well then" Timor said and blasted into hyperspace himself.

He landed on Hoth minutes later and stepped out of his ship. "ok, whats the plan he asked the Jedi who were next to the landing spot. "we've split into teams, one to rescue the rest of the guys, one to destroy the starfleet and one to infiltrate the Sith base and destroy the AT-AT." "hhmm, I need to talk to Apo" he said and walked in to the base. He fund Apo bending over the computers, while arguing with a Dark Jedi in a cage behind him. "Hello there, we don´t need rescuing anymore, and I´ll be happy to help out in air support"

EDIT: I ran out off time, So im posting rest off the post now

Apo stared at the cameras and laughed "Ok he has had enough"The wampa deteriorates to reveil it to be a hologram.Apo walks back in"Yes well once we stress you enough your body will weaken but i have no use for you at the moment."Apo locks the door and continues on his virus.

Apo turns and sighs"Your right I guess Im letting my feelings run away with me."Apo walks to the cell."We dont want or need your help..."Apo gets two droids"Let him roam around and follow him"He turns to Fisher"Destroy the droids and we will know try to run and we will kno ect."Apo leaves him as one droi attackes to Fishers back and the other follows him

Suddenly a roar was heard. Slowly Fisher turned around. He saw a huge wampa, identical to the hologram. He picked up a bone and threw it at it, thinking it was another hologram. The bone bounced off against the wampa's arm, and it roared. Qucikly Fisher stood up and started looking for anything that might be used as a weapon, not calling for help yet.

Meanwhile, Shade had crashlanded with his ship, far away from the others. A snowstorm was going on, so he couldn't contact the other's.

"This is just great...."

He walked out off the ship, looking for something to show him where he needed to go.

Far away, he saw something blinking. He slowly started to walk towards it.

Apo walks and checks the radar mechanics"Hmmm busted maby if I...."Apo tinkers with some things and a screen comes up with a blinking light"Yep a ship cam here recently...Droids check it out"Apo looks at the cameras and sees Fisher"A WAMPA!He had more fear around us than that wampa!"Apo runs toward the cell

Apo walks and checks the radar mechanics"Hmmm busted maby if I...."Apo tinkers with some things and a screen comes up with a blinking light"Yep a ship cam here recently...Droids check it out"Apo looks at the cameras and sees Fisher"A WAMPA!He had more fear around us than that wampa!"Apo runs toward the cell

Archived