Home

Rancor Stories *spoilers galore*

Casper

Post your Rancor stories here. Heres mine.

It was saterday And I just bought the game.I was on the tatoonie spaceport map And I got tired of seeing the same damn rodians and grans from the demo. so i wanted to see what the rancor looks like so I spawned it in when I did I was laughing for 10 mins straight The thing took a swipe at chewbacca and chewbacca went flying 50 fett in the air and he was moning at the same time Then the thing picked me up It dident eat me it just sniffed me so I hacked at it with my lightsaber It dropped me then it killed chewy and the mission was over. It was weird how it just sniffed me though any comments?

Thats because the lunitic hutt has 6 rancors in that prisonIts impossible to defeat all 6 with out one of them picking you up and going MUNCH I like the the other rancor mission It has a rancor on steriods I spawned jawas in on that mission a side from the the thing eating the cutist the jwas are more funnyer

I had one involving the prisoners , for some reason the AI of the prisoners decided that the Rancor was too close by to get through the door, despite that I had it all quiet thanks to the mind trick, so to.. speed them on their way I Force pushed them past the beast so they'd finally get through the ruddy door.

Another one was more endearing, I once spawned a few random baddies, and then a rancor and mutant rancor, when the mutant rancor picked up a stormtrooper, or something, to eat it , the regular rancor was reaching up to the mutant rancor like some young wanting some food from it's mum. awwwwwww ^o^ (I'll go see if I have some screenshots of that.

Ever heard of rancors eating people in cutscenes?

Once, I was playing the last level, fighting Tavion. Then I spawned several rancors and a mutant rancor. I spawned the mutant rancor at the door so it would not notice us (me and the other rancors were at the front, bullying Tavion). Then, Kyle came in and told me to stop, only to find himself in the mutant rancor's mouth. Cutscene could not end..

Okay try this Turn on noclip then go up a few 10 feet spawn 10 rancors but dont move then turn on no target then move away theres should be 10 rancors standing on top of each other then spawn in luke and they will all jump in mid air Lol

one time in the prison level, i was watching my friend give things a go. well, even tho i had told him i had mind trick, and that it worked on the rancor, he forgot. the rancor picked up one of the prisoners and RIGHT before he was eaten my friend pressed mind trick. the rancor stopped, mouth wide open, prisoner probably one or two feet away. then the rancor just sat there holding the prisoner while the prisoner twitched and weakly cried for help. was quite funny.

I spawned a rancor and a wampa. Killed the wampa, then the Rancor ate the dead wampa. Scavenger.

Yeah that story sucked....

The Mutant reached through a wall and grabbed me. That was kinda unfair. He also knocked me up into the rafters. No safe way down, so I fell to my death. May favorite thing to do with him is just pushing or gripping reborn so they are stuck in his path. he eats or burps them to death Aw, life's simple pleasures....

I know this is supposed to be for rancor stories, but I was wondering if any of you had killed a mutant rancor. I have tried for a long time but couldn't kill it. The easiest way I found to kill a normal rancor was to have force pool at 200 and just do a saber throw (level 3) and hold it. The throw doesn't work against the mutant rancor because he is so big you can't reach him with a throw without being in his reach. I just think it would be cool to actually kill one so if you know how let me know.

Okay I found somthing you can do If you hate hate a teacher at your school first go on to the school wevsite get a picture of that teacher take a picture then take a screenshot of a rancor eating a reborn etc then open up photoshop load the picture of your teacher and the screenshot then cut the teachers head out and paste it on the reborns head in the screenshot then save it then post your work on this thread:D

Archived