Home

Rancor Stories *spoilers galore*

Casper

god, i WISH i had taken a screenshot. my friend and i were laughing our asses off at what he had done (he has a knack for endangering innocents in every game he plays). ill see if i can get him over to recreate it. a stunt like that takes a special touch (special: see also, sadistic).

Originally posted by Nym

Okay I found somthing you can do If you hate hate a teacher at your school first go on to the school wevsite get a picture of that teacher take a picture then take a screenshot of a rancor eating a reborn etc then open up photoshop load the picture of your teacher and the screenshot then cut the teachers head out and paste it on the reborns head in the screenshot then save it then post your work on this thread:D

better be careful or you'll end up like this girl . I'm so glad I got out of school before all this madness happened. My notebook sketches scarred teachers even back then. I prolly would have been expelled and put in an institution.

Originally posted by kevin42786

I know this is supposed to be for rancor stories, but I was wondering if any of you had killed a mutant rancor. I have tried for a long time but couldn't kill it. The easiest way I found to kill a normal rancor was to have force pool at 200 and just do a saber throw (level 3) and hold it. The throw doesn't work against the mutant rancor because he is so big you can't reach him with a throw without being in his reach. I just think it would be cool to actually kill one so if you know how let me know.

i killed one, but not by conventional methods...i actually spawned a mutant rancor and rancor, used mind trick (lvl 5) on the normal one to control it and just kept attacking the mutant. eventually it died :) .

I don't know if anyone has tried this, but one of my favourite thing to do is feeding sandworms.

And I don't feed sandworms with humans, but rancors. Regular and Mutant alike are swallowed by the sandworm... rather shocking and amusing.

I spawned a sandcreature/sandworm and then made myself noclip, and floated in the air, away from the sandcreature's reach. I dropped a few rancors. They saw me, and tried in vain to get my floating character. As the sandcreature senses movement, it tracked down the rancors, and one after another, the rancors were eaten.

And the mutant rancor wasn't any better, 'cept that the swallowing effect wasn't as convincing, due to its size

WJTW

Originally posted by kevin42786

Thanks fallensith I will have to try that.

:duel:

oops i actually posted wrong, its actually mind trick level 5 that lets u control the rancor (and basically anything else). it's really fun, on the corusant level i mind controlled some snipers and made them run off the building :D.

gonna have to use cheats to get level 5 though

Originally posted by Smerdyakov

sp waz fun i wuz a sith and r a rodian :) :) :)

i r having real jedi feeling when fight rancor like luke it was very fun and i wun 2 say 2 lucas artz U GUYZ ROX!!!!!!11 cuz that was real cool U NO???

No offense.

But use proper english pls. Because some people might not understand you.:)

Originally posted by Smerdyakov

sp waz fun i wuz a sith and r a rodian :) :) :)

i r having real jedi feeling when fight rancor like luke it was very fun and i wun 2 say 2 lucas artz U GUYZ ROX!!!!!!11 cuz that was real cool U NO???

Okay lets all talk like were all on drugs for now on.

Hy everybdys Lets go out_)side amd play wths a rankor...... mybe it wil bite me headz off wight after We petz itz hehehe,. +)))))

I got another Drugged rancor story here it goes

Okaz ppl Today me fights a rankors In da prisons levelz Doz youz know what da meany rankorz didz itz picks mes up in de air And eatz me It waz fun whooz.

Damn that sucked. does anyone have a better a rancor retard impression.

Wait I got another one

ohz noz its a rankkorrs And i must killz it today I spawnz 20 lukez in but da ranccor just ate himz den it cames overs to mez then gwabed mes and ate mez is der any wayz to not get eaten by de rankorr

Anyone wan't to awnser that question.

sorry but I have to post this one too.

Guezz whatz everys In jaz me noz likez the ranckor so mesz gives it new name mes calls it da vancor insteads of brown the vancor is blues andz redz mixed togthersz andz the bestzs thg abouts de vankor is it flys andz itz can talks it evenz can poops all overs da place it is nicezz

My freind made up that one

Originally posted by SpecialForces

*sigh* I know you dont care because your an ass hole but people do have feeling, even if he doesnt mind, thats not nice.....

But seriously he was probly just typing fast or something, get over it....

Sorry but I'am still speaking in druggy language.

Iz wills takz dat a compitmentz alsoz more infooz on da vanccor is whens yous hits itz it turnz purpkles.

Archived