Home

Worst game you've ever played.

Mr.Lukie

This thread is to hear from everyone about what the worst game you've ever played is. It doesn't matter what the game is, or who made it. If it's terrible, post it! I didn't know where to post this, because the harbour isn't there anymore (?).

The worst game i've ever played is Jurrasic Park: Chaos island. I borrowed it from a friend, and after I played it, I immediately gave it back. The graphics were so bad, and it was next to impossible to play.

Post your worst games below.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rugrats or Monsters Inc. on GBA. They were so bad I played them for 30 mins each before nearly crying of boredom. As for comp games, I'd say 'operation' just because it's SO repetitive.

And all u ppl hating efmi, er, HELLO?! Just because it's different from mi1 and mi2 it's not bad! I actually love it! Ok, it's my 4th fave game ( all 3 other mi games b4 it) but I am currently playing and loving it! They unfortunatly couldn't sdtay 3d because people would call it badly made in this day and age. I know we all love the old school graphics on somi and mi2: lcr but chill out. It's different, but it rules.

Originally posted by Captain Andy

I forgot what it was called...no, no, I remember. Sapiens. What a sucky game.

hahaha...i remember that game...it was impossible not to get killed by another man, even if you gave him all your food! hah!

The worst game I've ever played must be...TEKKEN 3. It sux...

The worst game i ever played...I can't remember the name, I was so little (like, seriously, 3 maybe). It was a game where you were a sergeon (a cutting open doc, you know?). Unfortunatly, i never learned how to PUT PATEINTS TO SLEEP BEFORE cutting them open. The result would be a blood curleding scream out of the PC speaker, blood all over the screen, and then the image of a pair of feet, toe taged at the morgue.

I played it once.

And woke up screaming that night.

I hated that game. If I ever find it while rumaging thru my dad's game disks, i will burn it. In my backyard*.

Getting onto happier topics...yes, i hate Stupid Invaders. And King's Quest 6, with a vengance.

edit:

*(actually, my dad was nice about games that scared the crap out of me. He probably threw the doctor game out ages ago)

I played a game like that once....it was a hospital and I was a murderous doctor. I used to make the old heart patients run really fast on the treadmills and die. Oh my, what morals it instilled on my impressionable young heart.

I can't remember the name of it....luckily.

You could cut people open...but one teeny slice wrong, and it skips to a shot of a door marked "MORGUE." Every once in a while, when you were traversing the hospital, a ghost would appear and admonish you for killing him. SPOOKY.

Archived