Home

Worst game you've ever played.

Mr.Lukie

Originally posted by Captain Andy

I can't remember the name of it....luckily.

You could cut people open...but one teeny slice wrong, and it skips to a shot of a door marked "MORGUE." Every once in a while, when you were traversing the hospital, a ghost would appear and admonish you for killing him. SPOOKY.

HOLY CRAP AND POOPERS! YES! YES!

thats what freaked me out! The ghosts! MORGUE! Death march music! it's all coming back!!!!

Jesus HAIRPOD CHRIST!

Did your victims scream!?!

We must have played the same game!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

(great. now i'm gonna have nightmares...:rolleyes: hey, i was THREE. or six. same difference)

*smacks self* why does this excite me?

Edit:

perhaps the point of the game was to kill your patients? hmm:D

It would be a bad game for real doctors, then....;)

Maybe my daddy didn't throw it away. NOW I MUST SEARCH...

Editedit: okay i'm calm...yes, i asked my father dear, the name was infact Life & Death, and i did infact have a screaming, hysterical fit over this game. My childhood ROCKED

Fortunatly, he has no idea what became of the disks.:D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I... am... traumatized. The hospital is creepy as hell! I'm gonna have nightmares now...:(

However, I have to commend whoever made it. I don't usually get freaked out by really really fake stuff. All that sea foam green and reddish pink though... It was just to much. But I will master that game. I will! My patients will survive an operation!! And speaking of it being made for doctors... does yours have the crazy warning at the end before it shuts off? I didn't have any ghosts walking around, I guess I'll have to keep playing till I get one.

Does anyone know what nightmare mode is?

Shivermetimbers, I can't remember there being any warning when you quit the game. I last played it 10 years ago.

Speaking of disturbing games, has anyone played one called "Weird Dreams"? It freaked me out badly. What was wrong with my dad and why did he buy me a game like that??

Wierd Dreams? Never heard of it. I'll snoop around...

Dark Seed was another freakish game. Much fun, with artwork by HR Giger as backdrops and characters!

Whoops. okay, games we hate...

Another tramatizer for me was "Are You Afraid of the Dark: The Tale of Ophero's Curse".

Its not only incredably boring if you're over 12 (YAWN...homicidal ghost...YAWN) but incredably scary if you're under nine....

...i'm gonna go write a nasty letter to my dad.

PS sorry i flipped out last night. I just have the WORST memories of Life&Death.

Originally posted by Jayel

Speaking of disturbing games, has anyone played one called "Weird Dreams"?

yes. one time exactly. same for life & death.

hmm..

it's like i never played annoying games from the point on i knew how to format diskettes.. :p

(i played the games i like so often i had no time for the bad ones.. :D)

on the other hand there must be a worst game of the best..

let me think..

ducktales?

Originally posted by Mr.Lukie

Jurrasic Park: Chaos island.

Is that the SNES game where your the guy in the cowboy hat and you have like, a tazer? That game scared the **** out of me.

But the worst game I ever played was Micheal Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City.

Originally posted by SamNMax

Is that the SNES game where your the guy in the cowboy hat and you have like, a tazer? That game scared the **** out of me.

No, I don't think so. It was the one that was a [poor excuse for a] Real time strategy. The graphics were really blurry, and you had to collect dinosaur eggs to hatch minions of dinos. *shudder* I don't want to think about it any more.

Another bad one was Lord of the rings: The Fellowship of the ring. the one that was based on the book, but released at the same time as the movie. Not only was it a complete let-down to the book, but it was also about as fun as self mutilation.

*shudder again* I don't want to think about that, either.

My gaming experience is unbelievably limited, but the worst game I've played recently is Runaway. I'm not sure how it stands with other people, but honestly, the voice acting was actually painful for me to listen to. That just ruined the whole game for me...well, that and the drag queens. That horrible diva-ized version of the theme was stuck in my head for days.

He's found his computer again!

Most to any free online multiplayer games are horrible. I attempted to play one last night, and it was terrible. It required about 3 hours of training before you could attempt any battle.

I, of course, gave up in 10 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Worst game ever eh?

Pokemon... (*shudder* I suddenly feel so dirty....I HAVE SOILED MY KEYBOARD [not literally of course...])

Formula 1 world gand - prix 2 (N64)

WRC 2 extreme (I even like racing games...'cept Ep1 racer,+ Fzero)

Spec Ops - Ranger assault

Enter the Matrix

Command and Conquer ( I know everyone loves it, but once you play Starcraft C&C doesn't cut it)

Pokemon kicks ass. You're certainly not winning any points from me by putting it down because of its popularity amongst young children. In fact, even that card-trading videogame was quite fun, as well as the puzzle game on the N64 (although it was probably just a Japanese title rebadged as Pokemon).

The last bad game I played was StarFox Adventures.

Pokemon is one of the best games I've ever played. I still love everything about it (Except the T.V show)

*BAD GAMES I HAVE ON MY SHELF*

Xbox:

Morrowind (Just because of the ****ing battles)

POTC

Soldier of Fortune II (It's not that bad, but it's bad)

Gamecube:

Starfox Adventures

Animal Crossing (Get's really stupid after a while)

PS2:

WWF Smackdown!: Just Bring It

Theam Park: Roller Coaster

State of Emergancy

Metal Gear Solid 2 (The ending ruined the game)

The Sims (Sucks for PS2)

PS1

WCW: Backstage Assult

WWF Smackdown! 2

>> Life & Death - if i'd had an instruction manual it'd've been so much more fun.

>> Escape from Monkey Island - If this hadn't had the MI characters or had MI in the title it would have been a total dud. the plot was weak, the jokes were not exceptional by any means, and they ruined lechuck because in this one he wasn't one form but a combo of all three (ghost+zombie+demon) of his past ones... meaning if they make a 5th mi what would lechuck's form possibly be? without tim or ron the series crumbled.

>> Monkey Island 1 & 2 - these games were ridiculously awful. no excuse. just AWFUL.

>> Metal Gear Solid 2 - That game was SO good. then the ending happened... oh god what a curse to the series. i'm glad you agree with me on that one. though personally i like morrowind. just cheat. it's more fun.

C Shutt - that's the kid standing just right of the town that Brock is in. i haven't played pokemon for a couple few years but i remember that well. it was a really really good game, actually. anyone who bashes it probably hasn't played it and anyone who's played and bashes it probably was bad at it to begin with.

yes (sigh) i was a pokekid once. cards and everything. what can i say? i was an impressionable young freshmen in college. no jk it was seriously more like sophomore in high school.

here let's see if i can recall my champion team...

Wigglytuff

Raichu (he was the SH*T)

Mewtwo (everyone had him)

Alakazam

Gyrados (spelling? idk. a b*tch to evolve.)

Venusaur (aww... memories of Bulbasaur waaay back when.)

*sniff*

[tear]

Archived