Home

Worst game you've ever played.

Mr.Lukie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha! You're WRONG! I can't sleep! So I DESTROY.

*grabs katana and slices Mr.Burger in half down his skull for using sarcasm found not acceptable in an MI forum*

*stares at screen as though entranced*

I swear, I've never had coffee, ever.

Originally posted by Mr.Burger

>> Life & Death - if i'd had an instruction manual it'd've been so much more fun.

blahblah...WHAT!?!?

>> Monkey Island 1 & 2 - these games were ridiculously awful. no excuse. just AWFUL.

Sic em, boy *Death leaps at mr.burger, straps him to a operating table, and takes him to Life and Death's hospital for an apendixotomy*

Run, Mr.Burger! You're not safe! Quick! Hide in this blender!

*Mr.Burger jumps in blender, crazed, twitching, slightly psychotic Mr.Lukie presses the little red button with "on" printed in bold*

MMU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! There's only room for one "Mr" here!

seriously though, what did you find was wrong with it?

Another bad game was "Blinx: the time sweeper". I was stupid and listened to the reviewers... silly me.

Originally posted by Alia

Hahahaha! You're WRONG! I can't sleep! So I DESTROY.

*grabs katana and slices Mr.Burger in half down his skull for using sarcasm found not acceptable in an MI forum*

*stares at screen as though entranced*

I swear, I've never had coffee, ever.

I had several cups of coffee the other day, and I was sick for nearly two days....horrible stuff. Horrible.

Anyways I used to have an Intellivision system. I had this game called Sewer Sam where you would walk for hours on end waiting for a bat, or an aligator to come after you. You had six bullets, it would take forever to reload, and if you didn't hit it, you'd be killed. The game had no point. It was just hours and hours of walking through tunnels. Sometimes I still have nightmares about that game. Then I remember that plots and endings were not a requirement of early video games.:(

the worst game i've ever played has to be a game called heist.

initially i thought it sounded good. you put together a crew and then carry out heists, then eventually a plot emerges.

but the game sucked. the game-play was crap and very boring, the graphics were extremely poor. no, i did not like that game.

That game is the bane of every male. It happens to me.

Every time, I accidentilly promise myself I'll do something, like "get over 1000." Once I do that, suddenly, my brain goes limp, and I can't even get close to 1000. It took me hours to get to my goal last time, but this time, I hit "750" (my daily goal) in about 30 tries. Not bad.

>> Monkey Island 1 & 2 - these games were ridiculously awful. no excuse. just AWFUL.

AHEM. Please would the man with the death wish note the people he is addressing? THE DISCUSSION FORUM OF

MONKEY ISLAND

1+2 are my favourites in the series!!!

I will hunt you down. Well I won't, I lazy. Someone will. But remember this-

We may have years,

We may have hours,

But sooner or later,

We all push up flowers...

PS- If you don't like monkey Island games, then why are you in this Forum???? You can't call yourself a fan just 'cos you like CMI!!!

That means you like CMI!! Not the series!!! If I had the power ypu'd be banned for hereasy!!!! Treason!!!!!

>> Translation - These are the freakin' best games in the whole freakin' WORLD. (Early Slathered-On Sarcasm, see "That was Laid On With A Trowel.")

Archived