Home

WIP: Neo Model

JEDI_Salvation

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TMU Beta News:

Components (maps, player models, etc...) will only be beta tested within the team.

There will be a full beta publically released or initially privately released then publically released, that is still to be decided.

There is no current date for this release, so please dont ask. Asking would lower your chances of being selected for the private beta if that is the choice we choose.

Respectfully,

The TMU team

Originally posted by Teenwolf

Love the model. Hate the game its for.

Love JK2. Hate JK3. Wont buy again.

Love model. No way to play it.

So thats why im dissappointed. Not in the model.

But in it bein JK3 exclusive.

Err... Off topic, you hate a game that isnt out? JKA is a different game than jk2, just a heads up there.

On topic: Great model. But To me its not quite perfected. Something about the eyes. They arent shaped correctly to me.. Asside from that. Excellent work Salv!

Originally posted by CaladienJedi

Err... Off topic, you hate a game that isnt out? JKA is a different game than jk2, just a heads up there.

On topic: Great model. But To me its not quite perfected. Something about the eyes. They arent shaped correctly to me.. Asside from that. Excellent work Salv!

Ummmm errrrm im pretty sure jk3 is out allready. But i dont know maybe i was dreaming when i played it and hated it. Thabnks for informing us that JK3 is not out tho., Alot of people will be suprised. Read what i write properly b4 you post tryin to flame me.

All im sayin is this should be released for JK2 (jedi outcast for those that get confuseed ez).

Ok..........SO your aware that people are getting confused about jkA by that website....but you couldnt put the pieces together to figuyre out that JKA is indeed what i meant?

N1 gg! Well played smart guy.

Ill post this just for you k?

Love the model. Hate the game its for.

Love JK2. Hate JKA. Wont buy again.

Love model. No way to play it.

So thats why im dissappointed. Not in the model.

But in it bein JKA exclusive.

Thanks for wasting my time.

I dont understand what your problem with jka is? It blows jk2 away. They added many great features. JK2 is plain, boring, and not to mention, the new animations for jka. Some are sketchy, but alot of them are really cool.

As for wasting your time.. This model is for TMU, its obviously going to be JKA only.

Well im glad to see you can read The tmu modelers mind.

As for jk2 being boring....Well thats a matter of oppinion, isnt it?

But thanks For lettin me have mine btw. Im better than you tho. Im not gonna rip your oppinion apart. Ill get back on topic.

TMU team! Are therte animations for Punches? Ive seen kicks.

Archived