Home

Name our town

Wraith 8

ok guys its time to throw a couple of names on the table again :)

lets hear all your idea's

first of all about the names:

NO MATRIX.

NO LORD OF THE RINGS

keep it starwars or even star trek for all i care..

frankly im getting sick of the matrix :)

anyway...

uhmm i dont have any names racked up now....

so fire away you guys.

no, we want somethin that strikes terror into those who enter...Mordar, wait..LOTR

ok seriously i don't have one, but i think it needs to reflect the Affiliates, i think we could make a very good random name from just sticking a few letter together

Ooo, Deft's a WoD fan.. We'll have to chat sometime. I still haven't fully figured out how to play VTM. Anyways...

Yeah, I know GU resides in Elysium, but there's is called the "City of Elysium". Meaning it is a city that has all the standards of Elysium. We would just plain out be Elysium. Plus they're on a whole different planet. I live in St. Petersburg, FL. But there's a St. Petersburg in Russia. Yeah. I can't wait till we start voting on the names!

Anyone know what "region" our city is in? If you use /who (your name) it will sometimes say what region you are in. We might be in the Gallo Mountains, although I think were a little outside of it. Anyways, iam definetly seeing a pattern of double letters in all Naboo names. Think about it: Naboo, Theed, Deeja, Kaadra, Gallo.

I was thinking if theres any cities that are mentioned in Naboo that arent on the map. And it came to me... OTHA GUNGA! If only we were underwater, we could be the city of the gungans! Anyways...

Maybe something with Gallo in it. Just an idea...

Originally posted by StarCords

Lartuen? Ssakik? Evisulcni? Esrevid? Gnikcor? Apteews? Loocsiihtong?

Those aren't bad really. Some of them are really odd, and would out of place, even in the Star Wars universe. *cough*like the last one*cough* Ahem...

But the first one I really like. Lartuen (neutral, spelled backward) is really catchy.

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Ooo, Deft's a WoD fan.. We'll have to chat sometime. I still haven't fully figured out how to play VTM. Anyways...

Yeah, I know GU resides in Elysium, but there's is called the "City of Elysium". Meaning it is a city that has all the standards of Elysium. We would just plain out be Elysium. Plus they're on a whole different planet. I live in St. Petersburg, FL. But there's a St. Petersburg in Russia. Yeah. I can't wait till we start voting on the names!

VTM is probably just about the easiest game to play in all of tabletop RPGs. Well, second to WEG:SWRPG, but hey, who's not able to count D6's? Anyway, any questions you have, feel free to PM me. I absolutely adore the D10 system and know just about every rule.

BTW, if the GM ever says there is a character from Demon Hunter X in the game....run!

Actually, any Eastern Kindred will slaughter your beloved Vampire relatively quickly, unless of course your GM is dumb enough to allow you to play a True Brujah, no wait, they banned that book, NM lol

Will do, Deft. I have a lot of questions, actually. See, my friends and I have our characters made, but we don't have a Story Teller, and all of us want to play together. What we really need is an experienced person as a story teller for a little while, then we can take the game into our own hands. It's funny what you said about the Kindred of the East, since I play a Brujah who is a follower of the True Brujah's ideas and such. I know nothing of Kindred of the East. What I really need, is a story, with a simple guide that will help us get through it, we could play it a few times, and get the hang of the game, then make our own stories.

Anyways... Ummm... Keep those names coming!

Archived