Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

Rwos: The Cantina...wait, this is the old one. Before it was destroyed and rebuilt...*He looks at Deac, then realizes* He's not even a cyborg yet. You don't know, do you.

H'lena: I wish I could say this was the first time this happened to me. Sadly, it isn't. So rather than bask in shock and awe, how about we get some introductions? I'm H'lena. I'm a mage. You there with the metal suit. Who are you?

Trael: I am called Trael Cean'R. My human name is Henry.

H'lena: And you, Miss Jedi with the hair problems. You are?

A'melie: I'm not a Jedi, I told you. My name is Cheyla A'melie. And these are head-tails, not hair. Haven't you seen a Twi'lek before?

H'lena: I could answer that, but you totally wouldn't get it. How about you in the dragon vest? *motioning to Che's glowing weapon* Nice sword, by the way.

Che: Thank you, I killed a god to get it. My name is my own, but you can call me Che.

H'lena: Great! Hi, Che. *pointing at Selene* And you. You and your posse, your vampires, but you're not evil, and you aren't, well, dead. Explain?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I cant help but to say that 1) the requirements of the opening stated a group of individuals and 2) Im sure enough that the Aeges are smart enough to 'pick' people competent enough to not need a group of underlings for help.

just to negate that whole thing, but still, it doesnt seem right.

true they said mortals, and out came an immortal, which could pass, but still, no offence ^_^;;;))

*Davin keeps his back from the group, apparently not caring what happened, he keeps his left arm folded across his chest supporting his right in a relaxed position. He studies his right hand, the fingernails well appearing to be claws, alot like the vampiric ones. He remains in a deep thought.*

Davin 'It's still occuring, if those were real gods, maybe I should have asked...'

*He peers into his trenchcoat, inside was a small container taht had a sringe with 5 vials taht can be placed with in the sringe. Only four of the vials had liquid in them, a yellow fluid.*

Davin 'This quest, what ever it is about better only last for about a week, I don't want to turn into that again...'

((OOS: If Selene can die, she isn't a *true* immortal, Scar. ;)))

A'melie: *wondering what exactly Alcorhator was* Not really, no.

*H'lena, not getting an immediate reply, glances back at Davin and Greco*

H'lena: What about you two? Care to introduce yourselves to the rest of us?

((well I'm not the only person with underlings, but you do have a point. Or are Redwing's other people already existing characters that form a whole party? Well I suppose I could drop down to a few underlings and increase their roles...))

Selene and her small group of Vampires sat around their table and seemed somewhat secluded from the rest of the group.

After a bit of murmuring Selene stepped towards the bar where some of the others had gathered. She ordered somthing mild and sat down, "I'm Selene. A vampire as you've probably noticed. But I am wondering...where we are...and why?"

Archived