Home

Crisis of the Worlds

Deac

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selene recieved the cup, "That's not what I ment," She frowned, "How can you guys operate on such limited information? Who are we after? And Why? And where? We're just supposed to save the world from who knows what, for who knows why, because some big glowing Gods dropped us in the middle of no where and told us too?" She drank the contents of the cup, "No wonder they put us in a bar..."

((Everyone's replying so fast, but half of you aren't reading what happened before! :D))

Che: *to Alcarohtar* Maybe. I don't know if we've met.

A'melie: Whoever those..."gods"...were, I could sense great good in them. Most of them. Perhaps we should trust them.

H'lena: I agree. I didn't sense any malicious intent from the ones who spoke to us, even though I could tell some weren't happy we were there...I expect more answers will be coming if we find this "Reletha".

Rwos: This Reletha is a relative of Deac's. *pointing to Deac* By the way, my name is Termand Rwos.

Trael: I know of you. The government who previously employed me severly disliked the Blades.

Rwos: I'm not surprised.

H'lena: *looking at Hammerhead* Hey, you still haven't introduced yourself. Wanna speak up?

Hammerhead: I'm Humphrey Hammerhead. I come from a world called Arcanum. It's...nothing like this one. I imagine it's something like Alcarohtar's world. I'm a sort of...prophet there. A race of gnomes bred my people in slavery before I was contacted by a Giant god, Thorg and supposed to free them. I did. And then, I was here. With you.

Deac: I'm Deac Starkiller. This is my world.

But this isn't the same Cantina it used to be. Notice there aren't any cracks in the paintwork, Rwos.

I'd say we were either in this world's past, or future.

*Davin walks up near deac.*

Davin "Look, when are we going to get done introducing ourselves and get to the task at hand here. I don't know about you people, but I got things I want to get done, and I want to get this done as soon as possible."

Rwos: The Cantina was destroyed and rebuilt, Deac. That's why everything looks new...unfortunately I can't say exactly what time frame we've appeared in.

H'lena: *to Davin* We aren't going to work together very well if we don't even know each other's names, right? Considering how we're all from different timelines, it's a safe bet we'll be returned to wherever we came from with no time lost at all. So I don't think you need to worry.

A'melie: So...how are we going to find this Reletha Darkstar?

*Deac goes to a departure board*

Deac: Nothing remotely near Imperial Territory...hmmmm

Would anyone object to stealing a ship...how about....

*Deac's eyes are cast toward a Correllian Corvette, marked with the symbol of the Fugisaki corporation*

Hammerhead: Wouldn't it be wrong to take a ship from a company?

Deac: They're like your Gnomes...

Hammerhead: take it!

H'lena: Lawns are patches of short grass some human societies in my world, and some others, plant around their houses. These societies don't believe in gnomes, so they build artificial carticatures of them and use them as decorations for their lawns. They made something similar after creatures like me. *pauses* Not sure if rainspouts are a step up from house decorations.

Che: The gnomes I've seen are short, ugly creatures that sometimes raid people's yards. I can't see why the humans you know would like to make decorations out of them.

A'melie: ...Never heard of them.

Hammerhead: Gnomes, are short, large nosed little creatures from my world. They're a race of businessmen. They enslaved my people

Deac: Like the Corporate Sector Authority. Anyway...

*He turns to the Ship hire man*

[Let us hire this ship]

Man: Ok

Deac: This way.

A'melie: The Jedi I knew always told me that you shouldn't use the Force in such selfish ways...

Che: Who cares. We're saving the universe, remember? Whatever it takes to get it done.

Trael: Very interesting ships you have here.

Che: "Ships"? Where? There is no water here...

H'lena: You're really not up with our times, are you girl?

Che: I'm anything but that.

H'lena: Eh?

Che: I am not a girl.

H'lena: Believe me, from my perspective, well...

Rwos: Perhaps this 'menace' has some sort of time-twisting powers, or is interacting with this dimension from a plane outside of time altogether. Obviously the Aeges have taken each and every one of us from a different frame of time. Some closer together, others farther apart...

Archived