Home

LightKatana

Wanderer

Thats pretty awesome. One question though, how did you disable the lightsaber blade? It seems that there isn't a lightsaber core? It's clearly glowing, but seems to be without the straight central core. Am I missing something or have you found a way to disable the core?

Cheers,

James

One question though, how did you disable the lightsaber blade? It seems that there isn't a lightsaber core? It's clearly glowing, but seems to be without the straight central core. Am I missing something or have you found a way to disable the core?

what do you mean? correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like he just replaced the saber glow gfx with pic's of a katana blade(hence the name), still looks pretty neat though. if you want a traditional katana download chrono's masamune or my kiriai pack from pcgamemods (both remove saber core/glow [his w/gfx, mine w/shaders])

correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like he just replaced the saber glow gfx with pic's of a katana blade(hence the name), still looks pretty neat though

Ah, thats what I was asking. Cool effect :) But, I take it this means that there is still no way to make lightsabers not glow on a per-saber basis? I've tried (and enjoyed!) kiriai, but it de-activates all lightsabers. Is there any way to make it so only designated sabers don't glow, or to apply a shader/glow gfx to only designated blades? I'd really like to add some melee weapons to JA but they all have that damn glow...

Archived