Home

Attack of the Clones...Relived

Joetheeskimo

Tepe walks next to Jokemaster. "He doesn't work for Jabba... He works for me." Tepe sayd and made a move with his hand that showed that Ku'Les should lower his gun.

Tepe looked Jokemaster suspiciously. Jokemaster looked back. Tepe felt something and then Jokemaster tried to run away. Tepe forcerunned next to him and ignited his other lighsaber. Jokemaster stopped when noticed that he was running towards a grey lightsaber. Ku'Les came after them and soon he was holding his gun in Jokemasters back again.

"Dont try anything..." Tepe sayd

"You spied on us. What is your problem?!" Tepe said and put his lightsaber away. "You mentioned Jabba so you must be a bounty hunter... I should take you to coruscant to face your doom... But if you could give me one good reason not to... I could let you go... But I dont doubt that you could give me that good reason..." Tepe said and stepped one step closer to Jokemaster.

"Apo, what do you think? Should we let him go?" Tepe said and put his lightsaber away and lifting few machine parts with the force. "You know anything about machines?" Tepe asked and looked Jokemaster. Ku'Les took the machine parts and went to Watto. Ku'Les was carrying local money so he allso rented an eopie to carrie the parts to Tepe's ship.

"I can tell you that one's broken, nothing serious, nothing you couldn't fix in an hour or so. One's bent, probably kicked around too much. You could straighten it with a fine laser, one's OK, and finally, you could get all of these cheaper and in better condition somewhere else, but they're probably sold out. You're trying not to arouse suspicion, or else you would've gone to a store that specifically orders the parts."

"Hmmh... We could have use for you... But still... You should be dead... And so should your little friends too" Tepe said and took his lightsaber out. He ignited it and turned around to stab something. Few seconds later, Tepe put his lightsaber away and heard a thump. Then a man was lieing on the ground with somekind of special armor on himself. "Like I thinked... Stealth mercenaries..." Tepe said and looked Apo "Friends of you?"

Archived