Home

I screwed up

MJ

I was listening to No One Rules Forever today and realised that I screwed up. Just after the evil Dr. Beazley has kidnapped Costello, there's a piece of music that has accidently been looped. And the second time it plays, it actually drowns out the dialogue.

This'd be an easy problem to fix, if my computer was working. So as it is, a slightly modified version of No One Rules Forever might be up in a couple of weeks time, for those of you who really want it. :)

Originally posted by 8 of 12

I was listening to No One Rules Forever today and realised that I screwed up. Just after the evil Dr. Beazley has kidnapped Costello, there's a piece of music that has accidently been looped. And the second time it plays, it actually drowns out the dialogue.

This'd be an easy problem to fix, if my computer was working. So as it is, a slightly modified version of No One Rules Forever might be up in a couple of weeks time, for those of you who really want it. :)

Yeah I noticed that too, but I thought that was supossed to happen due to the tail line from Beazley to Castello "You're Interfering with my evil music."

I was wondering how he got from "How are things, Costello?" to "Get a cab BACK to Parliament House?"

Oh, and by the way, may I ask, how does this political thing work? Is Alexander Downer really the sort of "helpless" one and Peter Costello (he of the odd ears and nose) sort of the "tries to do the best thing despite crappy Prime Minister" guy? or is that just the shtick that worked for your series?

By the way, great job of covering up how many voices you did. Nobody knows that you're the same guy in any of your roles, except they can tie together Darth Vapour-Mr. Death and C-Creepio-Alexander Downer.

And I assume that Downer's voice is your natural voice.

(to the tune of Clementine)

Howard's Eyebrows, Howard's Eyebrows,

They are bushy, black and dense.

And they must be what he thinks with...

As opposed to common sense.

"What we need is a recession,"

Little Johnny said to me.

"And the one thing that should cause one,

Is a lovely GST"

cute song. :)

Yes, you may ask, but I think you know the answer already. It's pretty much just a shtick that works in the radio show. Although Howard isn't always reliable and tends to suck up to George Bush, and Peter Costello DOES tend to stab Howard in the back.

Downer is not my natural voice. I have not used my normal voice in a radio series, and the closest I have is that of Carl the Swordmaster of Jambalaya Island. ;)

There are times when I look around and think I'm not what I used to be. I whisper those words of wisdom... GST.

Archived