Home

My Oh My! How I love MP playing.

CortoCG

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wOw... what a night. Nothing specific to report, except it was a whole lotta fun this evening all around. There was some name calling and general nastiness of course, but nothing really that bad or taken too seriously (at least where I was). Experienced some awesome CTF with Alexis leading an 0-6 team to victory in the next game at ChopShop 1... heck yeah; some deadly and hilarious ffa over on KaiSowaPit's server (thought that kid was gonna have a hemmorage before the night was over); some really fun FFA dueling and RP/Chat over at House of Talent; and all in the same day as the one-eyed duelist. It was such an enjoyable time playing... well I just wanted to stop in and say so. Thanks to all of you.

:thumbsup:

---

ps. people... if you don't have this game yet, do yourself a favor and go out and get it.

I was dueling on Vjun Sentinel and the other dude pushed down in the big central hole, however I was able to stay close to the wall and use wall-running to run upwards, do a spectacular roll and put my lightsaber right in his guts killing him...I'd paid to see his face :D

Then with a friend of mine we started to crush people underneath the lifters, he gripped them in position and I activated the lifter :p

There was one time this guy on a FFA server was doing alot of the dual saber kata + yaw cheat, and talking ALOT of trash in retarded 1337-speak. The server was full of fairly new players (I was one of them), so he had a pretty high kill count from guys too dumb to get out of the way when he did the wind-up. But about 4 guys had seen it before and knew the counters (red overhead smash, roll stab, etc.) and just ganged up on the guy for about 10 minutes straight. The other folks noticed this and started imitating them by roll-stabbing the guy, too, and pretty soon you'd just see a HUGE cloud of sparks appear wherever the guy tried to do his dual kata.

"J00 suXX0r5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:D

I have no new MP stories to relate, but I just like what this thread has become. It is really nice to read peoples' experiences, be they funny, boastful or embarrasing.

And, believe it ir not, it is actually making me interested in checking out (online) MP alot more than I have(especially when I get my ADSL early next year) !!! Until now, reading all the other MP posts, all that would result is a Charlie Brown style 'Good Grief' and I would resume my SP adventures...

To think, my suggestion to start this post was actually a smart ass remark like, "yeah as if that would ever happen"(people being nice and positive and laid back about MP on this forum!)

Kudos to Corto once again for setting it in motion. Whether it lasts a day, a week or longer it was really great to read about the cool experiences people have been having with the game, because I believe that was what we actually went out and bought the game for....to play it and have some damn FUN !!!!

MTFBWYA

I was playing on the CT Acedemy Server last, low and behold when I joined and began to attack I couldn't kill or damage anyone. Then I noticed my health wasn't going down until some unarmed Jawa came up and blugeoned me to death. At that point I quickly changed my saber offense to zero(saber damage was turn to "low saber damage" via server side).

Being that sabers were useless(except one trick or two) I had to resort to punching people to death. People would log on and logoff some figuring it out, some asking how to do it over and over after you've told them, and then those who called you "lamer", "cheater", and even called votes to kick those that were using melee, lmao. I continued to tell people it's a server setting but 75% them kept using sabers.

Well the few of that were using melee banded together as Jawa skins and beat the cr*p out of anybody that had a saber out.(number one rule of Fight Club, Jawas don't use sabers)

Some people were getting so aggrivated they started using profanity and calling us newbs.

I disconnected when my score reached 76 (others where just about to a hundred) If I knew how to post a screenshot or a link to one I would have taken some , it was so great seeing these people not having a clue after you explained things to them a hundred times.

This was about the most fun I've had with game yet, running around with absorb on so they can't grip you and throw you over a ledge, running circles around them with force speed sucker punching them or in the back when they ran to get more health, sneeking up on them wth MT and unleashing my kung-fu on there oblivious a**, but the best had to be all the dual saber people and there barrier, you could just crouch and walk up them and usually beat them to death before they finished there move.

LMAO

eniaC

Good to meet you online Akshara, it was cool. And this kid didn't stop calling us lamers, hehe, that word still makes me wanna laugh cuz in spanish (my native language) it means "to lick", lol... Well this kid wasn't too bad, bcuz he laughed at his deaths too, I have no problems at all with online cursing, atmof I find it pretty hilarious as long as you include a "lol" or a "hehe" to acknoledge to be joking or just kidding.

It was fun cuz this other guy, I cannot remeber his name, was abusing kick just like me, but since he had half the ping I had, he always beat to it, lol. Every time I went kicking his ass and I died first I was like WTF!, hehe. So I had to resort to force speed, but I got my butt twisted anyway, hehe.

You ppl should visit KaiaSowPit's server more often, as Akshara said, is deadly hilarious cuz all rulez are valid, even throwing an old lady off a ledge while chatting, lmao. Plus, nobody takes this so seriously and we all laugh at it.

Got another funny one.

I was playing on a FFA server when I started a duel with another guy. Right in the middle of the duel, the Admin switched maps. The map was the Chandrila map with the big chasm... I spawned right near the health pickup right near the chasm near the door to the round room with the supershield pickup and the ring splatform near the ceiling.

Ok So i moved a couple of steps forward and heard a spawn right behind me... hey it was the guy i was dueling before we changed maps so i challenged him again and he accepted it.

Right after the sabers ignite he ran backwards (I think to get some distance between himself and me) and fell down the chasm with that usual (funny) scream fading away.

We both laughed and I said "That was quick!".

He said he had not noticed the ledge behind him :D

All the 5 times I've played JA online I used the Jawa-skin.

There's something weird about those Jawas, isn't there? I've had 3 different people asking me to create a Jawa-clan with them. Every time a Jawa meets a Jawa on a server, they're like "Cool dude, let's gang up on someone. Let's make them ph34r teh Jawa!!" :D

Yeah..Jawas obviously spice up this game, GO JAWA!!

It was cool to meet you as well, CG... you ping was sooo big!

;)

You should've seen what happened after you left. That kid almost had a seizure later on he got so upset. It was his first night out. I tried explaining to him that he was on one of the most notorious servers in the galaxy and to just roll with it, and he started to relax a little. But then a really baaad Noghri who's favorite thing was to Mind Trick and take out unsuspecting people showed up, and the kid would just stand there with his saber off like a ripe target. Everytime the kid screamed foul this guy would open up with a line of, shall we say colorful metaphors that were the most lascivious I have ever encountered online, which literally made the kid's eyes pop out of his head. Wheeew... evenutally a few of us decided to give him a break and help him out, but it was pretty darn hilarious watching him pop a nerve.

-----

Bloodriot... that's priceless.

i stopped playing MP after 2 games beause:

First Game: FFA: I was setting everything up, and there was this gay guy there who kept saying "fight me or i will kill you" me:"hold on, im setting everything up" "fight me or i will kill you" "hold on, im new" "fight me or i will kill you" "wait!" *he slices my head off* *i finish setting up, and leave*

Second Game: CTF: I'm on red team, blue team has a bunch of annoying scum fat guys (Rax Joris, Reelo) that use missle launchers, laser mines, and force speed to get the flag:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My Oh My! How I hate MP playing.

In regards to Luc Solar,

I just played a game where three guys joined using the Jawa skin. They like all walked off and talked for a little bit, and then all came back triple teaming people. It was hillarious, and they all kept yelling random comments about how the "Jawa Roxxors!!" and all that good stuff. There's something weird about that Jawa skin I tell ya......

Heres my funny moment thing:

I was in a game, my first day or so, and it was like newb central (like they never played JK2, and everyone was spamming lightning. I turned on absorb and went on my jolly way of killing everyone and I run into this one guy and hes just shooting lighting as me, and I'm abosrbing it and he stops and was like "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT! WHY ARNT YOU DEAD?!" so I was like, "I'm glowing blue fool....blue owns you." he got so pissed and followed me around beging me to teach him how for like a half and hour.....so people are sooooooo clueless....I thought it was pretty funny at the time...

D_P

Originally posted by ig64

i stopped playing MP after 2 games beause:

First Game: FFA: I was setting everything up, and there was this gay guy there who kept saying "fight me or i will kill you" me:"hold on, im setting everything up" "fight me or i will kill you" "hold on, im new" "fight me or i will kill you" "wait!" *he slices my head off* *i finish setting up, and leave*

Second Game: CTF: I'm on red team, blue team has a bunch of annoying scum fat guys (Rax Joris, Reelo) that use missle launchers, laser mines, and force speed to get the flag:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My Oh My! How I hate MP playing.

Do you want some cheese with that whine? :p

Originally posted by Darth_Pnut

I was in a game, my first day or so, and it was like newb central (like they never played JK2, and everyone was spamming lightning. I turned on absorb and went on my jolly way of killing everyone and I run into this one guy and hes just shooting lighting as me, and I'm abosrbing it and he stops and was like "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT! WHY ARNT YOU DEAD?!" so I was like, "I'm glowing blue fool....blue owns you." he got so pissed and followed me around beging me to teach him how for like a half and hour.....so people are sooooooo clueless....I thought it was pretty funny at the time...D_P

Yeah, for shizzy, I don't think the majority of people who play know what Mind Trick or Absorb is, and it's gotta be the shortest instruction manual too, lmao.

When will they learn;)

eniaC

Ok a cool moment that happened to me the other night... was playing on the FFA Korriban level.

You remember that part where a Super Shield (large shield boost) is just sitting there by a pit?

I was fighting with a nightmare bot (there were humans on the server but this was a bot I was fighting) and he pushed me off the ledge. I somehow miraculously managed to do the wall grab onto the edge of the ledge (and since I had g_debugmelee 1 on, I could hold on forever.... but I knew that as soon as I did let go I'd push off into the abyss and die).

Thankfully for me, I just decided to "let go" and at the moment the bot used Pull on me and yanked me back onto the platform. Then I pushed HIM off... and he died. ; )

Probably never happen again in a million years, but it was hilarious!

I love to farce spam pull, I've had some really good times doing this, I know I should have taken a screen shot because no one will believe me but once I was in a ctf (on JK2) and I pulled off the flag carrier with FIVE other guys :) scored 60 pts. becasue I was in my flag base :D Plus on that same game (because forceregentime was set to like 1) I stayed in the air when I stole their flag for prolly 20 sec. :D rofflmao.

Sure would be a shame to see this thead pushed to the last page (hint, hint) :D

Great thread is all, I'm sure their have been more funny moments out there and it would be great to hear them. Or all we all to busy caught up flaming each other, argueing over browsers, calling people "n00bs".

And this was the best thread on the forum regarding MP, (besdes Kurgan's FAQ's).

Well atleast you tried Corto, hats off mang.

:r2d23:eniaC

P.S. Sweet banner IG-64.

Ok here's one...

So most of you have probably been on the Meatgrinder by now and played against Kurgan's bots with the colorful custom taunts, right? Well a little while ago I was on there and this guy joins, and just starts going ballistic against these bots. Everytime one said "lamer" or "SPAMMER" this guy would just go nuts, saying stuff like, "I'll show you what SPAM is you moron!" and "Wtf? You're the bleep bleep lamer!" At first I didn't know whether he was kidding or being serious... but eventually it became clear that these bots were making him really mad.

So I posted to him, "Hey man... they're bots." And he's like, "NO THEY'RE NOT!!! Bots don't talk like that!" So I say, "Yeah... Kurgan programmed them to say those things." And he says, "Who the Hell is Kurgan?!?" And I reply, "The guy who runs the server..."

About a minute goes by and he pops up... "Are you sure?" And I say, "Yep. I'm the only human here." Then he's like, "Well these bots suck."

ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by Akshara

Everytime one said "lamer" or "SPAMMER" this guy would just go nuts, saying stuff like, "I'll show you what SPAM is you moron!" and "Wtf? You're the bleep bleep lamer!" At first I didn't know whether he was kidding or being serious...

....."Are you sure?" And I say, "Yep. I'm the only human here." Then he's like, "Well these bots suck."

classic.....wish I had seen that...roflmfao...

great post....I want more...gimmie, gimmie, gimmie...I need...I need.

;)

:r2d23:eniaC

P.S. I sniped a guy named "padawan" on Kurgan's server after he sabered down in the middle of a fight, killed him, he called me a newbie. Are the ones that give you lip named Padawan or are those the HiredThugs?

Archived