Home

greatest Lucas Arts game?

Jaden007

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Battle for Naboo on my N64. It's a fun game, but like the rest of the RS series, it's too short. The bonuses were not quite enough to keep me playing for days. (I have unlocked them all though) I'll still pop it back in the N64 from time to time and have a few hours of fun.

My favorites are Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Knight. The X-Wing series are fun, but they demand too much multi-tasking for me.

OK, how's this, 3 categories: Developed by Lucasarts, and Published by. Developed by is like JK, X-Wing, etc. Published is like the RS series, JO, and JA, KOTOR. Adventure is like Monkey Island, GF, DoTT, etc.

Developed by:

Jedi Knight

Published by:

KOTOR, Nuff Said

Adventure:

CoMI, Grim Fandango.

OK, how's this, 3 categories: Developed by Lucasarts, and Published by. Developed by is like JK, X-Wing, etc. Published is like the RS series, JO, and JA, KOTOR. Adventure is like Monkey Island, GF, DoTT, etc.

Developed by:

Jedi Knight

Published by:

KOTOR, Nuff Said

Adventure:

CoMI, Grim Fandango.

I think the question should be divided into catagories(sp?)

for instance(these are my votes BTW):

Stratagy:[\B] Galactic Battlegrounds

RPG:[\B] Monkey island

FPS:[\B] Jedi Academy, (mostly because the battle system kicks ass) but if it was not for DF and JK we would have no JA, so i make my vote the whole JK series.

Flight simulator:[\B] Star fighter(sorry never played X-wing vs Tie Fighter, oh nad btw, Battle for Naboo wasnt a total piece of crap, though im not douting that most of it was crap :))

as for GF, never played it as well...

also, what catagory would Sam and Max go under :confused:

The SW game that always will stick out in my mind is REBEL ASSAULT II.. Gameplay wise it was pretty easy, but the FMV was just soooo cool for its time, it made me really feel like I was part of a SW movie.

Flight sim - I loved x-wing alliance(havent played RS2 or 3)

FPS - JA is my baby

JKI was pretty awesome for its day too, also with the FMV - quite memorable......

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Samus

JK: Dark Forces 2 and X-wing Alliance! Great games! I still play XWA.

im still playing tie-fighter!!!

(actually, at the moment I am playing x-wing (i never played it the first time round) and it is insanely hard.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived