Home

The Big -A- steps up to the plate!

JekRendar

Check this out...

FATAL is leaving Starsider

I say, if FATAL breaks up, we need some other Guild to step up. We need to start hosting Server-wide events, like competitions (ie duels), the Halloween stuff, making CDEF pistols with city coordinates and putting them in bazaars of major cities.

We must take it up a notch! (I love Emmeral!) We are the Associates! We must stay the course! We must fight! We must win!

I love being famous. to have a spark of recognision (sp?) or repect when comming along. in a few people i have managed to do so.

as for Fatal... i never heard of them untill now. and they are clearly aligned rebels, and PVP-ers.

we are neutral. and most of us only PvP to get to theed quickly :p

we are 30+ members. not enough to even be heard of in SWG.

we recently joined the galactic Union. this is a group of PA's. rebels, imperials and neutral PA's. right now we are one of the very few neutrals but already we are being heard of. (me mostly asking questionsand offereing trades :p)

if we did step up for Fatal's place. it would be a short ride im afraid. there are much stromger and numerous large PA's rebel aligned to take FATAL's place. we are just a bug on thw windshield :)

Now once we get cities. and once we get some good vuildings soth (maybe make a city with our southern neighbours) we will be heard of. cause so far we are the only ones so far south and near 3 interesting places. (imp base. Pirate bunker. Gungan sacred place)

thats my view of things Jek.

and because a lot of members are gone for school and work. we have only few to make a name for ourselfs. we have this one out. we will be famous. on naboo at least :)

FATAL is actually just about the best game mechanic manipulators in the game. That's why they are the best at PvP and griefing.

As many of you migth recall, these are the guys that kept getting people trapped in houses before the /eject command. Kind of humorous, however, griefing is still griefing, and I would have been pissed myself if anyone had done that to me.

Archived