Home

What I think of the Kicks from JK2

Master William

Remember the kicks that people went around spamming, constantly annoying each other?

I just played JK2, and I was pissed as heck. People run around kick me, when I try to kick them I end up missing because they simply use /amsit exactly when I'm supposed to kick them.

I never know when to avoid them, because they always come sneaking on me.

This is really not the point, what I am saying is that IF they put the kick back into JA, make it less annoying.

I think they can be reached through console commands... forgot which though.

What do you think about them? Personally I think you should be able to kick with every saber type, but not the JK2 kick, I mean like a staff kick (but the animation has to fit).

I have alot of ideas going around my head, I just want to know what people think.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no offence but your obviously a poor player. Just becuase you cant grasp the concepts of a game, it doesnt mean they should be removed. And for rpg'ers: If a sith attacks you do you think he's gonna be polite...

btw i admit the emotes are annoying. But i just dont play on a server that has them turned on. Even more so i dont play on a server with irresponsable admins.

Kicks allowed many force-based combos, which for the most part are hard to pull off by a random newbie. If you'd like them demonstrated to you, PM me.

If the random newbie could kill you just using kicks, not chained with anything, I'll have to agree with Comm and say you're a poor player.

:rolleyes:

I'm saying that people kick you when you're at the edge of a big hole or something. I'm not saying it's hard to counter, but it's annoying how people side kick me and then turn on Force Speed and run away. I can't of course kick them back because they keep moving in all sort of ways, and Force was turned off. The Force Speed thing happens in Force servers.

Just because I can't kick people good (I never use it, boring IMO) doesn't mean I suck at the game, I've had it for a long time.

Originally posted by Master William

:rolleyes:

I'm saying that people kick you when you're at the edge of a big hole or something. I'm not saying it's hard to counter, but it's annoying how people side kick me and then turn on Force Speed and run away. I can't of course kick them back because they keep moving in all sort of ways, and Force was turned off. The Force Speed thing happens in Force servers.

Just because I can't kick people good (I never use it, boring IMO) doesn't mean I suck at the game, I've had it for a long time.

It's called strafe-jumping and force pull. I can catch up to any player who's using speed by strafe-jumping (unless of course, he's strafe-jumping too, in which case I flip on speed too)

[sarcasm]Oh wait... don't tell me. You can't strafe-jump but you're still good, right?[/sarcasm]

I was playing in a no Force server. And thanks, that technique had slipped out of my brain. I used it when I played JK2 alot, thanks.

I'm mostly talking about how annoying it can get sometimes. Some little kid kicks you off the ledge and then hides. I guess it's something personal then, I don't like it because of that.

And I could own you anyday, G//PLAZMA, don't come telling me who's good at a game or not.

I was playing in a no Force server. And thanks, that technique had slipped out of my brain. I used it when I played JK2 alot, thanks.

I'm mostly talking about how annoying it can get sometimes. Some little kid kicks you off the ledge and then hides. I guess it's something personal then, I don't like it because of that.

And I could own you anyday, G//PLAZMA, don't come telling me who's good at a game or not.

Ummm... How do they turn on force speed on a no force server?

Ok, you can own me any day. Wanna prove it? I'll be glad to ff duel you any time in JK2.

The Crow's Perch|35ms|66.150.28.5:27960 Today, any time you'd like.

Not in JK2, in JA, as soon as my friend comes here with the CDs he borrowed from me (the reason I installed JK2 is because I don't have my JA cds - it's the closest way to JA ;))

you said you could own him anyday. he said ok lets do it in jk2. don't try changing the game when you forgot to stipulate it in your challenge.

gg now put up or shut up.

/edit: either way it doesn't matter. you will leave crying how lame and gay he is playing in either game. only difference will be how fast he can dispose of you.

Not in JK2, in JA, as soon as my friend comes here with the CDs he borrowed from me (the reason I installed JK2 is because I don't have my JA cds - it's the closest way to JA ;))

Either accept my challenge or reject it. We were talking about JK2 kicks here, which aren't available in JA. I'd like to see your skillz at countering kicks and sabering me to death. I swear I won't run away ;)

Winner gets rights to post demo and rub it in.

I haven't played JK2 for ALOT of time, how do you expect me to be a challenge? Maybe YOU have no skills in JA, is that it?

And posting a demo? How childish can you get?

EDIT: But ok, we can play some time, but not in a USA server (gives me pings over 120, which will give you advantage)

What countries usually give you good ping except Canada and USA?

I haven't played JK2 for ALOT of time, how do you expect me to be a challenge? Maybe YOU have no skills in JA, is that it?

No, you told me you could own me any day. The topic at hand was JK2 so I assume you meant JK2.

And posting a demo? How childish can you get?

I'm a very considerate person. I know some people who would love to see it (Rad)

EDIT: But ok, we can play some time, but not in a USA server (gives me pings over 120, which will give you advantage)

What countries usually give you good ping except Canada and USA?

I'll play in any server in any country. Low ping or not. I haven't played JK2 in a long time so we should be around even, right? ;)

Sorry if I sounded rude there... But I am just tipping you, pings with being atleast 95 in JK2/JA often cause you to be lag killed.

I had this many times, the opponent swings the saber, you dodge it, but you still get hurt, while your saber touches the opponent (goes through) and they don't lose health.

I don't want it to get unfair, but do as you want :)

We? It's just me and g//plazma, for what I know. Why don't we all 3 have challenges against each other, instead of it being 2 v 1?

Like this:

You vs. g//plazma, and then I fight plazma or you.

Get it? All vs all but 2 at a time. I gotta go now, gonna play some JediPlus 4.3 at an old server.

I'll contact you when I can!

We? It's just me and g//plazma, for what I know. Why don't we all 3 have challenges against each other, instead of it being 2 v 1?

Like this:

You vs. g//plazma, and then I fight plazma or you.

Get it? All vs all but 2 at a time. I gotta go now, gonna play some JediPlus 4.3 at an old server.

I'll contact you when I can!

fine i'll smurf for plaz then :p

i meant u fite him then me.

him vs me is a foregone conclusion. that being the match will take an hour or so

Wow Will, you sound afraid.....

Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk. If you really want to fight him, then you should fight him with or with out the demo. It just should not matter. Besides I've seen a post of your's stating that you always win, and are always on top of the scores, well, come on walk the walk. What's one little ol' fight gonna do, tarnish your greatness?

Now I really do wan't to see this fight,

D_P

I don't think I want to do this, I can bet myself 100% he will record it and send out a demo, even if I tell him not to. If I win I won't send out a demo, it's not like it's a tournament.

If you skip the demo record we can play for sure.

sure i'll play without a demo.

Archived