Home

Error with XP

Johant

Hi,

I installed the game and it's very fun ! BUT now, I updated my xp with some patches and the game doesn't work :-(

And it seems than all games using 3D features don't run :-(

Do you know this problem ? or which patch create this problem.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Johan

All I can say is that I'm running WinXP Pro SP1 with all the recent critical updates and service packs installed as well, along with an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro card with the latest drivers, and JA works fine, both MP and SP.

What I might suggest is completely unistalling the game, and doing a fresh install from scratch. This is probably what most manufacturers would recommend having heard the symptoms you're experiencing after running a Windows update.

Next, you should contact Raven directly, not LucasArts. Go here...

http://forums.ravensoft.com/ib/ikonboard.pl

I'va had these same problems and reinstalling the game after uninstall, defrag, restart seemed to do the trick, took me an entire day to remedie my situation and still havn't worked out all the bugs, thanks MS.

Half my freakin HD is full of updates, again thanks MS:(

Anyhow re-installing like Akshara stated should fix the prob.

Just make sure you delete all your cookies and temp. int. files, run defrag and restart before you do.

Some of those updates are pretty chunky files and are just slewn anywhere on the hard drive and usually are unmovable anyhow.

Good Luck

:)

eniaC

Archived