Home

Andy867's Server (Status)

Andy867

Current Status: UP @ 5:58am, FEB 26, 2004

With the release of SIEGE Star Destroyer, I just felt that I could better suit the community by hosting a destroyer server, small but fun. I can host up to 6 people on my connection, and its preferred that you have a CABLE/DSL connection but 56kers are welcome as always

SIEGE STAR DESTROYER 24.217.133.29:29071

I will be sure to try to keep it up 24/7, so be sure to stop in, frag a couple guys, and check out the map, which you can download here

Also, you can check http://www.jk3clans.com to verify that my server is indeed up or not(can also launch to my game from that site)

• 5 weeks later...

yea... Actually what had happened was that since I am a file poster. I had brought the server down so that I could the test the files before posting them, making sure they worked, etc. And I just simply forgot to remove it. But I noticed it after you tried to join.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lately, I've been doing a LOT of beta testing for SIEGE, Asteroids, and also Monsoontide's Bast Castle, as well as Duncan_10158's Droideka model. But the server is back up and I will try to keep it up as much as I can, although when I beta test, I have to take it down, although I only do beta testing at night: +9pm (Central Time)

Archived