Home

Rubber Tentacles

Bobo Donkey™

LoL, thats one of the strangest things that I've ever heard. and I doubt there is a condom big enough, not even one of those super trojan ones. You would be better off Useing a garbage bag with hoola hoops on the inside for the structure or something along those lines.

btw, didn't they do that in Naked Gun? That scene was hilarious

Hellbeard, yes: the "safe sex" scene.

No condom I have ever known would fit over an entire human. Maybe if you stretched it slowly in some hot water it would stretch out quite a lot... but you'd still look like a dick.

HAHAHA! See what I did?? ;)

*condom....CONDOOOM...*

Egad, the image is stuck in my head! Head? oops...

Use a road cone.

When i was little, i was in the car with my dad. There was constuction of some sort, and road cones every where.

Apparently, they didn't do much, cause people hit them.

Dead orange road cones EVERYWHERE.

I yelled out "TENTACLE MASSACRE!"

My dad, needless to say, craped himself laughing. :D

Only in Naked gun... or any toher comedy spoof with leslie neilson, I wonder if we'll see the full body latex condom in scary movie 3?

anyway, yeah, a purple dustbin liner (yuou can get those) with big enough air holes (can't stress that enough) should do the trick. Of course i'm just guessing that you want it to be purple, I don't know why you'd want to be a tentacle.

You don't know WHY someone would wnat to be a tentacle??? Why would some one NOT want to be a tentacle seems more appropriate. And I cannot imagine any reason for that.

Tentacles are cool. Purple ones are even cooler becasue they are evil. And you never know, you might need a tentacle costume some day. (just ask Laverne!)

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

You don't know WHY someone would wnat to be a tentacle??? Why would some one NOT want to be a tentacle seems more appropriate. And I cannot imagine any reason for that.

Tentacles are cool. Purple ones are even cooler becasue they are evil. And you never know, you might need a tentacle costume some day. (just ask Laverne!)

Calm down, it's called sarcastic ignorance, I knew exactly why he'd want to dress up as a tentacle, but i'm not going to explain his reasons here because it's just too obvious that any fool could work it out and stating it would just devalue its already vast amounts of value. Gettit?

Well, okay, but I'd just be repeating myself...

"Calm down, it's called sarcastic ignorance, I knew exactly why he'd want to dress up as a tentacle, but i'm not going to explain his reasons here because it's just too obvious that any fool could work it out and stating it would just devalue its already vast amounts of value. Gettit?"

well, that was easy.

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

No, I don't. Why don't you explain it again?

Now I'll give you my response to your response to that.

Calm down, it's called sarcastic ignorance, I knew exactly what you were saying but I won't explain your reasons here because it's just too obvious that any fool could work it out and stating it would just devalue its already vast amounts of value. Get it?

Uh, easy...

Joshi, you'll have to excuse her because she JUST played Day of the Tentacle for the first time recently, fell madly in love with the game, and dreams about tentacles.

Shiv, you'll have to excuse him because he must have taken your post about wanting/not wanting to be a tentacle in the wrong spirit. That's ok. Relax.

*walks out of Mixnmojo, fully expecting people to be manufacturing voodoo dolls of her within minutes*

Archived