Home

What to do about these... PIMPLES!!!

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I would never take steroids and I don't really work out yet so it can't be that. And no Boba I havn't changed any of those things recently... but I've tried the things like the facial over the day cream and it always dries my skin out... the thing about Natures Cure that seems appealing is that it guarentees the cream wont cause drying of the skin cause it has aloe and other things in it... but it was just strange... i also use soap and water before i apply the medicine at night but it never really seems to work... and when one pimple goes away, another pops up right next to it even though I scrub and scrub...

If all else fails, go to a dermatologist. He/she might give you certain medications/creams to help fight it.

If they still persist, you might have to go on Accutane. It was about the only thing that worked for me. I had to take two six-month courses of Accutane before my acne got under control.

It's only used as a last resort, though, because it puts a heck of a strain on your liver. I had to go get regular blood tests to make sure my body was filtering it out. It made my skin dry and my lips chapped as hell, but it was worth it.

Haha Sam yea thats what I was thinking lol. But hopefully this Natures Cure will work, its supposed to take around 2-6 months. And I don't think that it's heavy duty acne or anything, its just that I hate the way I look and I really want to get rid of them... pimples are kinda of a moral lowerer (is that a word haha?).

See your doctor. I've got a bad case myself, and I just got a prescription for some different strength lotion to use on my face.

Otherwise, try some stuff called Proactiv. That stuff works pretty good, but keep in mind all of these will take a few weeks of regular use to clear up. ;)

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Haha Sam yea thats what I was thinking lol. But hopefully this Natures Cure will work, its supposed to take around 2-6 months. And I don't think that it's heavy duty acne or anything, its just that I hate the way I look and I really want to get rid of them... pimples are kinda of a moral lowerer (is that a word haha?).

Use OXY! Once I got em, they removed like 80% of em in 2-3 days!!! (Use the pads, not the cream).:)

Originally posted by Acrylic

Use OXY! Once I got em, they removed like 80% of em in 2-3 days!!! (Use the pads, not the cream).:)

Are you serious or just stretching it a bit haha. I still havn't opened the box yet but maybe I'll try Oxy and if that doesnt work, I'll go to Natures Cure. But I always scrub to hard I guess lol... is it supposed to tingle and sting after I do the pads?

All I have to say is you lucky sunuva...:D

I've gotten really bad acne since about a few months ago and there's damn near nothing that can stop it :|

Are you serious or just stretching it a bit haha. I still havn't opened the box yet but maybe I'll try Oxy and if that doesnt work, I'll go to Natures Cure. But I always scrub to hard I guess lol... is it supposed to tingle and sting after I do the pads?

Yes. First time you do it, it hurts like a bitch. But, just keep at it. You'll be glad you did. I know I was. :)

Ok thanks haha. Since Oxy seems to have gotten really good results for Acrylic and since I don't have a terrible case that warrents a doctor's prescreption... I'll try the Oxy... I'm holding you to your word Acrylic! :D

Trust me man. It worked for me. I used it 2 years ago for about 2 weeks (2 times a day). Then EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM WERE GONE. I've only had to use it prolly a couple times on and off after 2 years ago. So, like I said before, it only took me 2-3 days to get rid of 80% of em, but, overall, It took me 2 weeks to get rid of them ALL.

Trust me man. It worked for me. I used it 2 years ago for about 2 weeks (2 times a day). Then EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM WERE GONE. I've only had to use it prolly a couple times on and off after 2 years ago. So, like I said before, it only took me 2-3 days to get rid of 80% of em, but, overall, It took me 2 weeks to get rid of them ALL.

Wow thats pretty good. Well, if it works the way you say it does then I'm gonna owe you a few. :D

Thanks for all the help everyone... now I'm just gonna have to deal with the psycological effects. ;) ;)

What I do to try to avoid pimples (I don't think you can completely elminate them) is I wash my face with acne soap once in the morning and once at night.

Also, make sure you are drinking the proper amount of water you need. You are supposed to drink half of your body weight in ounces everyday. For example...I weigh 200 lbs, so I try to drink at least 100 ounces. Yeah, I usually don't make it that far, but getting close is better than not drinking any at all.

Plus, drinking water is not just good for your face, but your whole body...it makes you feel alive. That's my advice!

Oh yeah, if all else fails, your doctor can prescribe antibiotics or stronger medicine...but I personally perfer to not take any prescription drugs if I don't have to. I took antibiotics for my skin for years, then I stopped cause I figured it couldn't be good for me...but my skin didn't break out, so I guess it worked out alright.

Swoosh

Archived