Home

Craps of crap

Goose_Of_Mercy

Ok first of all I am dropping crappy spicing and soon going to drop smuggler, since I just don't like it.

Due to this I have lots of harvestors:

1 Flora Farm

2 Medium Mineral Harvestors

2 Personal Mineral

2 Personal Water

1 High Efficency Flora Farm

2 Solar

1 Personal Chemical

And I think some other crappy personal harvestor

I have decided to just give all this crap to the PA. So if you need some crappy harvestors send me a tell or an e-mail and I'll hook you up.

I also have water, radioactive, and some really crappy vegetable fungus (about 25k of it though) all of them are pretty crappy quality (the water might be 927 but not sure). I'm not giving this away but I'll give a 10% discount to people in the Affiliates.

Ok second part of all this crap:

I am wondering what people think about going to a party at...umm I forget the name but have sent an e-mail to all of those I know. Anyway the party is on Saturday at 8pm EST? Costumes, treats, socializing, crap and proffesional/non proffesional creature fights. Also a brawling contest will be held. I think I'm gonna try to test my skillioz.

I think it will be really cool and a lot of people out of the PA are gonna come. This could be a good chance to make some friends/allies outside of the PA. This is also a great way to get out of the daily grind and have some fun =]

If you need the waypoint send me a tell and I'll e-mail you.

Third and last crap part.

I am dropping Smuggler and the Pistol tree. I am also thinking about dropping Squad Leader since it really sucks bad. The only really useful thing is form up (rally and boost morale are decent but used for stupid stuff or cost is too high) and for 83 skill points just to get this. I don't think the class is really worth it since I could easily novice doctor with those points (although I'm not).

I would rather not tell what I plan to go up and just keep it a secret till I'm done. You might be able to see a hint of what I'm doing at the party.

*deep breath*

Well that was a load of crap. Thanks for reading all this crap. Also if you need any pixie I'm selling it for 2.5k per 25 crate at the theed bazaar and have 3 crappy crates on me.

~SK~

I don't see what some of your guys problems is with the holocron. I would like to get one only to have something different to do with my character NOT to become a jedi. Just as weird as doing the theme parks and stuff. Just something else to do in this game. Some of the proffesions...you...you...might actually LIKE!! (OMG! not pikeman!!!)

~SK~

Ok just because I have decided to make a betting pool on what I am going up. The only hint I give is it relates to the skill(s) I have right now (Marksmen, Brawler, Scout).

If you guess it right I'll give you 50k(credits, not Yen, not dollars, not pounds, not pesos, and not little fuzzy bunnies). You must guess all skills I am going up. I will limit it one guess per day and whoever guesses first wins. I really have no clue why I'm doing this except to get rid of some credits.

I'll make a new post where you can put your bets.

Oh ya, no loss if you guess wrong.

~SK~

Archived