Home

Any one Notice?

Reaper Girl

Anyone notice this disturbing detail in DOTT?

George Washington, 200 years later, car thief. 200 years again, dressed in drag.

:eek:

I noticed other characters too, are "reincarnated" in the different time periods.

Am i the last one to see this? Is it more completly obvious then i relieze?

Originally posted by Orca Wail

Anyone notice this disturbing detail in DOTT?

George Washington, 200 years later, car thief. 200 years again, dressed in drag.

:eek:

I noticed other characters too, are "reincarnated" in the different time periods.

Am i the last one to see this? Is it more completly obvious then i relieze?

What.. Are you sure? He's wearing a big red skimask. Don't recognize him as the Washington dude.

But you could be right, of course.

About reused characters. Bernard is the clerk in Sam & Max at Snuckeis. (or is it Snuckys)

To think of it, I wonder if there is any Bernard-clerks in Sam and Max 2.

Let us know what other reused characters in DOTT you have found.

I just thought it was LucasArts way of having a bit of fun. I may be wrong, but isn't Ben Franklin the Joke Salesman in the present? I mean, that would be funny to me - Ben Franklin was one of Americas most respected scientists, and his ancestor makes and sells jokes and novelties. Its funny!

Originally posted by LucasTones

I just thought it was LucasArts way of having a bit of fun. I may be wrong, but isn't Ben Franklin the Joke Salesman in the present? I mean, that would be funny to me - Ben Franklin was one of Americas most respected scientists, and his ancestor makes and sells jokes and novelties. Its funny!

Yes! You're right dammit. *smile*

Woh, I never made the connection. No, hey wait, they dont have the same face, but have the same fat body and fat head size.

Sounds like they used the same "skin". or 2D model. But why? Timesave/Easy? Just making fun? I'm glad Orca Wail brought this topic up.

Isn't that guy who tries to shoot himself with a novelty gun the same as the guy who's cold sat next to Thomas Jefferson in the past? I can't remember his name.

Yes. *smile* You're right.

DOTT is a A++ game.

Isn't that guy who tries to shoot himself with a novelty gun the same as the guy who's cold sat next to Thomas Jefferson in the past? I can't remember his name.

Dwayne

or John Hancock if youre talking about the past character.

(I wonder if theres any future versions of Thomas Jefferson)

(I also wonder who Red Edison's wife was. Maybe the irish maid??)

Originally posted by JBRAA

What.. Are you sure? He's wearing a big red skimask. Don't recognize him as the Washington dude.

But you could be right, of course.

Yeah, i just checked...he's got the same eyes. And the mask is blue.

The big sleeping guy is a big sleeping competitor in the future. And in a tutu!:D

That's about it, though.

Archived