Home

Help with Assasin droids *Spoliers?*

Xizor's killer

Well, you can just stand there and reflect their shots. It's quite funny. Just walk away and leave it on and eventually you'll kill them.

There are a few ways.

You can run up to them before they come running out(so they stay in the little room) or wait for them to come out, then run into the room yourself.

Now force speed and run from side to side(so they don't hit you too much and you can just force heal to stay alive) and throw thermal dets at the ones who fire. When you're out of dets, use the secondary fire of the imperial repeater.

Another method is to get one on its own, wait for it to fire, throw your sabre and jump over the bot. When timed right you can hit it with your sabre quite a few times.

That's just a few of many. But all the ways that I know take a while. Those bots are just about the hardest enemies in the game.(well, not that they can really kill you)

I'm pretty sure this was already covered in another thread that Stormhammer has a link to in the walkthrough/secret area/help sticky thread. Anyway, like Remirol said yes, you can kill it with your lightsaber, but just try not to throw it when its shield is up otherwise your saber will go flying. When I did this with the first droid you face, my saber went flying off the building leaving me defenseless. My strategy is usually to turn on speed the moment the shield goes down, I stay really close to it while its shield is up or its moving, and then roll stab it in the midsection. Fast style is also a useful counter to it. With speed and fast style a couple of the forward lunges should eliminate it. And like Xeno said you can also use the DEMP gun (default key 7). I killed the four droids in Racto's office before they even left the little room they were in with secondary fire which is a spread shot. BTW, Xeno are you sure you have the concussion rifle that early in the game w/o cheats?

Just use the DEMP2 gun. One shot on alt fire will take them down 99% of the time. No having to time their shields, walk away and wait for you to reflect enough shots, no special moves.

Just walk up to it, let fly with the alt on the demp2, and it's toast, sheild or not I think.

Two shots in the little room they start out in at the end of that level will take out the lot of them, in about 5 sec's.

As mentioned before, the DEMP gun is about the best weapon out there to take on the assassin droids. I shot three regular shots at one near a ledge and the blast managed to knock it off the building! (I feel sorry for the poor sap it must have fallen on in the lower levels of Coruscant) One charged up shot or two and they're toast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:deathstar

guns may be useless, but if you wan to go through them the easy way, just type tis in the console

helpusobi 1

that activates cheats

then type:

God

this will give you invulnerability, and you can saber the droids without worry. If you want to keep the illusion of cheatlessness, reenter God in the console to deactivate Godmode.

• 1 month later...

Archived