Home

I love you guys

GendoTheGreat

Originally posted by Orca Wail

fine! be that way! I'm leaving, and i'm taking the spam with me!

See? You don't care! *sob*

That "Emily" is one ****ing hardcore signiture, man. Did you write that?

Sure did. Kind of pathetic, isn't it?

Originally posted by VampireNaomi

Emily is probably the name of his girlfriend! :D

Ex-girlfriend, actually. But I'm working on it.

oh......

I thought Emily was all symbolic to the government and facade deities. I over-analyze things somtimes. It's obvious I read to much Orwell. But I think poetic expression is all like in the eye of the reader an stuff. So i'm right. But look at it from absurdity's point as well as a sort of "Big Brother" thing. It's cool now, isn't it?

Perhaps this Emily is much like a government or religion getting people to conform to the normal ways. Now the question is, is the poem literal in emotion or perhaps was the writer trying to show absurdity. Hey, maybe Emily IS a polotician....or a deity. That would be messed up if my girlfriend was a deity. I'd like....write a book about it or somthing. I wonder if it would do well in stores. I could like do a signing and be all like, yo, worship her. I could start a cult for worship and let them give money to me...i mean her. The symbol would look like this &*).

Next question for discussion...When did that last paragraph that I wrote begin to be absurd? Also, was it absurdity or just plain bull****? The answer lies within the reader's mind.

Emily is a girl. A warm, loving, achingly beautiful (to me, anyway) goddess of a girl , but a lving breathing human female nonethless. I dated her for a long time and always assumed I'd marry her some day. As you can see, I've never really gotten over her. When I wrote my current sig I was drowning in sorrow, doing backstroke in melancholy, and towelling off with self-pity. That's it, that's the whole sob story. Now if you would please stop making my brain hurt that would be super.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived