Home

PA Colors

-=miniSITH=-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a nice set of padded armor you have there. I don't like Padded armor helmets though, they make your head look like it's deformed. Composite and Mandalorian armor have the best helmets. Have you guys ever thought of mix matching the armor, for a more custom look? Like, just pop a bunch of differnet pieces together, for a cool look that's original, and give it to the militia.

I think that the leaders should wear our main colors, then other members can wear the colors they choose, according to rank, or wear our basic color. Like, a doctor could wear black and white, an entertainer could be green and black, and so on. I think blue and silver would be a good basic look. Now, if only Vega could be here, and help us with armor suit designs. I know for sure the suit that I would like best would have a composite helmet, and padded boots.

Oh, and about the militia, it's a police unit for our city. The leader was originally going to be Setsuko, but she isn't in game yet, so Arina is the leader, until Setusko gets in. But Arina is in charge of it until Setsuko get's up to what she wanted to be, Commando or Squad leader, not sure which. Basically, the militia operates in our city like a police force. If someone is stinking up the city the militia will ask them to leave. If they don't comply, they can be warned, and get a TEF to all militia members, who can then attack the person at will. And if it really gets out of hand, that person can be banned from the city, I think.

exactly and they patrol the whole city...so the bigger the city the bigger of the milita you'll need...:D

ok well PA colors I like blue and silver, or blue and gold...

so I'm gonna start this thing if we don't have anymore opinions...:D

X'ero, meet me in the Naboo cantina if I'm on-line....have your suprise waiting...:D

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I'll be the bouncer at the cantina =P

I like Dark blue the most. Comp armor has some nice dark blue, Kasparra makes the best in the galaxy (real expensive).

I think one set color and then different colors for ranks or proffesions would be cool.

[Edit] We should make some set rules like no overts, no fighting inside buildings, and I think having no illegal products sold would be intresting although make people not want to come (like no spices). How about must tip entertainers? hehe

~SK~

lol well I think we should be dark blue and silver...how many times have I said that? :p but yeah it's a nice color...and if I can only meet X'ero....your suprise is waiting. lol.

so yeah blue and silver,

millita blue and silver,

one more thing we should discus the rules on clothing in the PA colors cause I know entertainers and not just them, want to wear different colors now and then.:D

Oh no...not blue and gold. Those are my high school's (Custer County District High School in Miles City, Montana) school colors. I see those colors day in and day out, the last place I want to see them is in game.

Yeah, same with orange and black, those belong to a nearby town known as Hardin (others may know it as the site of Custer's Last Stand), but it's on a HUGE Indian reservation, and everytime I see those colors I think of the Hardin High School Bulldogs. (Mostly Indians, nonetheless)

Blue and Red isn't bad, it reminds me of uniforms we wore in the Revalutionary War.

Personally, the others are fine, lavender would be cool. Maybe Lavender and gold?

Okay, tonight I bought some pieces of armor, and started to make a prototype suit for the militia. I took some screen captures of what I came up with. Keep in mind, this is a prototype, and doesn't have a real color theme to it, so it looks kind of crappy. I'm having doubts about the biceps though. What do you guys think?

1382.jpg

I bought everything except for the leggings and the helmet, today. Cost me 15k... I'll just sell them when I'm done with them.

Oh! I have an idea! Since in my little armor thing, the only type of armor that repeats itself is composite, maybe we could do this. Since we know we'll have different ranks in the militia most likely, we can have the helmets classify rank. Like, the highest ranking can wear composite, the lowest wear none, then comes bone, and so on. Or, everyone can wear whatever helmet they choose when in uniform, if they wear one at all.

Archived