• Fincayra
    • Varigal
    • Lartuen
    • Gallos
    • Tyriis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for the valley, we should go with something that is charactaristic to it. The other way of naming it would be some kind of historical name, but since we don't know anything about the valleys past, that would be really hard to do. :D

I agree with X'ero though, we should not rush into this. We should consider it for awhile as this will be our cities name, and possibly we may get people to start referring to the valley by the name we use aswell. ;)

That'd be cool. :D

While sitting in English, I was looking through the dictionary, and came to a part in the back that had the meanings of the prefixes of some words. Then, I saw one that really stood out, and made a lot of sense. Then I added dale to it. Check this out...

Name: Esendale

Meaning: Esen-Harvest, Dale-Valley

Reasons for this name: Our valley has always been loaded with resources, and we have a lot of crafters. What do they do with those resources? They harvest them! We've always had a good harvest in resources, so let's apply it to the name!

I hate to sound like a jerk, but I really really like that name! It just struck to me that it was really good when I came up to it.

Archived