Home

help me out, if anyone can. weird problem

poorlilpoop

i cannot see any servers or none of my friends are able to see my server. Sometime they are able to see the server, but cannot stay long, and gets kick out.

I do not run no_cd patch, and it is a legit cd. Not burned

Also, i installed the latest patch.

I do have a linksis router with firewall. Also, i have wireless connection(being used as the actual dhcp server).

at this point i have no idea why i can't see anything on multiplayer. my firends has no problem seeing the game servers. any help would be appreciated.

p.s. does anyone know what port does jk:outcast uses to play on line. maybe i can forward the ip and open the port.

Funny you should mention it, I have never been able to see any multiplayer game on the selection screen. The only time I've ever played multiplayer is when I go on the Zone. I always figured you had to know server's IP address and type it in to see any game at all. Am I wrong, should I be able to see servers listed like in JO?

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Funny you should mention it, I have never been able to see any multiplayer game on the selection screen. The only time I've ever played multiplayer is when I go on the Zone. I always figured you had to know server's IP address and type it in to see any game at all. Am I wrong, should I be able to see servers listed like in JO?

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but from what I know, connections for JO and DF2 are very different from each other, but I don't see why you should be able to see available servers within the server select window.

And I don't know about JO connecting through a port. All I know about that is connecting through a modem.

Gosh, I must be losing my touch on information about computers! :p

Archived