Home

If you could change one thing about JA...

TheLiberator34

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

customization, they didn't have enough playermodel customization, i mean, look at galaxies and some other games, they couldve had something like, like, like galaxies :D where you have stuff like hair and nose protrution and all that good stuff, and, it would be hard, but, they could have a voice detection like microsoft narrator (witch, somehow pronounces everything you type) so you can change your name.

Rid of threads like these and people complaining, "omg q3 engine sux0rz1!!11" and "omg not enuff playar combos for my RPG clan!!1" and "omg raven r noob patch teh game ragdoll sux!!" etc

Oh wait, that's not a problem with JA. Still...

Originally posted by Emon

Rid of threads like these and people complaining, "omg q3 engine sux0rz1!!11" and "omg not enuff playar combos for my RPG clan!!1" and "omg raven r noob patch teh game ragdoll sux!!" etc

Oh wait, that's not a problem with JA. Still...

Yep...

1) An anti-admin mod patch that freezes your game the second you try to run admin mods or connect to a hacked server using admin mods.

2) An anti-whining patch that scans for words like "lamer, saber down, noob, bow" etc. and bans any player using them for 20 minutes from all servers.

:)

Originally posted by IG-64

quake 3 is fine, rag doll is awsome (howd they do that?) i just said they could make a really good game if they make a new engine, and ppl like prime have proved me wrong so im going to shut my trap now :D

I'm not trying to prove you wrong, buddy :D All I was pointing out was the probable reasons why Raven did things the way they did with JA.

Certainly, when the next Jedi Knight games comes out with a new engine, etc., I will be first in line to get it :)

Totally improved bots. I'm talking quality bot routes for all gametypes and maps. Unique bot personalities for each model (and how about a random "custom jedi" bot option?).

Make 'em as smart and useful as the ones in Unreal Tournament, one's that follow orders given by the team leader.

Oh, and make them able to use vehicles too.

Well, Kurgan's is the one I would have picked. To avoid repeating, though, here's another.

Either an extended SP campaign(more missions after you've beaten Tavion) or the choice between light\dark being made much earlier. I'd like to actually play out my choice a bit more than Academy allows.

For SP...bring back the 'morality scale' along with NPCs...so your actions in the game gradually determine your Force Path. If you kill NPCs you go to the Dark Side, if you save them, you go to the Light Side.

For MP - improved net code, particularly for the Siege mode. If I can play with 'acceptable' (slight) lag on an Enemy Territory server with 60 other players...why do some JA Siege servers with just 8 players grind to a halt? The Enemy Territory maps are huge (and some quite complex), and there's a lot of action going on all the time - and it too is based on the Q3 tech with modifications.

I just can't understand why Siege is so laggy on many servers...and why just one or two people with a high ping can bring the server to it's knees...

Archived