Home

They are boot parameters, they need documenting

Benny

Attached below are lists of boot parameters for DOTT, FOA and MI2.

What people need to do is, try them all and write down what they do and then repost em here. You may even find secret stuff.

To use a bootparam just type the number in the 'Boot Param' box in the rather fantastic ScummVM Quick And Easy or if you are a hair-shirt-wearing command line puritan you can use the -b command line switch with ScummVM.

The end.

DOTT boot params:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump¬

Cuss you all! There must be at least one of you with the required obsessive-compulsive quotient to do this.

Just doing the MI1 ones made me cry, dont make me do any more. Save my sanity, document some boot params.

Think of it as a human kindness, plus when charities come knocking at the door you can look smug and say "no, i've already done my bit i've documented some bootparams"

Look, if you do it i'll..i'll be your best friend. Then when the cool kids pick on you i'll be all like "Leave him alone man, he can name all the transformers, even the ones who turned into really crap things like a camera" and they'll be all like "woah!" and you'll be totally popular.

Think about it.

• 2 months later...

Archived