Do You Use Saber Realistic Combat

Tons_Of_Fun

Do You Use SAber Realistic Combat  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Use SAber Realistic Combat

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by JediKnight_114

I tried, but it always says that it's write protected. How do I turn it on anyway. Duel lengths mean nothing to me. Half the time I just grip an enemy and throw them off a ledge. I may stick around to duel a bit if it was realistic dismemberment.

There seems to be differences in how to turn it on in different countries or something (maybe different versions of the game).

Anyway, this way works for me:

Make a shortcut for the file jasp.exe located in your Gamedata folder. Right-click on the shortcut and in Target, after the filename, you type some stuff. This is mine:

"C:\Spill\Star Wars JK Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +devmapall +load quick +set g_saberrealisticcombat 2 +set dismemberment 100 +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

I'm not sure wether set dismemberment 100 and set g_sabermorerealistic 2 does anything, but I keep them there anyway.

Sure it makes it a bit shorter, but I can live with that.

Enphasis on Live ;)

but yes i do have the same problem that he has stated, it says "right protected", but it still dismembers alittle bit, not to where the stormies limbs just fall off because my glowing shaft of death touches them :confused:. oh well :rolleyes:.

i wonder if you could set dismemberment to where it makes them fall apart when u shoot them with the conc or the rocket launcher :eek:

Archived