Home

The Simpsons

Reaper Girl

Here i am, waiting for the LATE simpsons...

...Halloween TreeHouse of Horror...

...Which i will hate because of the mockery to my man...;)

So...what do you whackos think of the simpsons?

PS Bonus: Has anyone noticed a certain robotic character that makes frequent cameos?heheheh...

Come to Britain and you can watch the classics EVERY OTHER WEEK when they're shown in a CONTINUOUS LOOP on BBC2.

I used to like it, but it sort of palls when you feel like you've seen every episode more times than you've actually switched your TV on. And the new episodes are no good. NO GOOD!

Bring back Futurama, I say. Didn't it get all cancelled? Blah.

i like the futurama episode where the meet spock .. :)

and this one where bender is "god".

oh and the one where the prof explains how the spaceshipdrive works.

did someone saw the first episode?? veeery cool..

:)

hmm .. and i like simpons only from the 4rd season on when they enhanced the drawing style.

yes and those halloween specials are grrrreat..

i mean .. what is better then homer traveling back in time with a toaster and screw anything.. :D:D:D

The first one, as in the one where he's delivering a pizza to this place then he falls in the time freze thingy? I loved that!:p

The best one has to be when Bender joins the robot mafia- also when Bender is a chef he's buying alien slugs to cook and the options are like

Green Slug

Purple Slug

Low Fat Slug

Slug Puree

and 'I can't beleive it's not slug!' Hahahahaha!:D

Hmmmmm...maybe I'm the only one who finds it funny... :rolleyes:

I love the simpsons but like you know repeats do get very annoying. I watched the first epiode of Futurama when it was first launched but didn't like it, but as time went on Futurama grew on me so I now like it just as much as The Simpsons. Problem is Futurama isn't now on tv very much here so hardly get chance to watch it.

I guess I love The Simpsons until season 10-ish. About the time when Maud Flanders died it became terrible. I always loved Futurama. That however changed, too, after season 2. I think the first bad episode was Bender as a werecar or the war on the bouncers. Most of the episodes after that were just plain awful.

Nibbler is the king of a planet??? And can talk??? Fry and Leela are in love??? Who the hell wrote those episodes? 10 year old fanboys?

I thought I'd repressed it all by now. Thankyouverymuch for reminding me!

To find back to a happier mood, I like to remember the early episodes which I loved so very much... and Family Guy!

The Simpsons have gone steadily downhill the last few years, and last season was not very good at all. Still a few funny episodes, but a far cry from its glory days. Hopefully the new season will be better, but judging by last night's Halloween episode, I'd say it's looking rather bleak.

RemiO, you are the first person to agree with me.

The older Halloweens were better...The "Raven" pardoy, the first time we meet Kudos and Kodus...

I think the simpsons "well is going dry".

Am i gonna have to eat this cookie by myself?!

COME ON!

perhaps i am simply parinod, and imagining this...

HINTS: he made an appearance in Epcot, and made a brief cameo in the episode w/t the horny house.

I own all 3 available seasons on family guy anf futurama on DVD and they're brilliant (although annoyingly, i've been buying too many DVD's lately and haven't been able to watch the second and thid disc for family guy season 3 yet, but I will...)

Oh, and yeah, the simpsons is good round about season 3. then it's brilliant up until about season 9.

Originally posted by zesja

Hey,Can anyone remember the name of the Cartooon about this guy who always fills up with rage and his head pulsates and then explodes?

Ren & Stimpy, perhaps?

God, i miss that show...someone told me the Spike TV verison sux, haven't caught it yet...:(

Sounds like a certain episode of "Courage the Cowardly Dog" (i don't care what you say...the early ones rox my sox!). Ustes(is that how you spell it?) gets this hair replacement stuff that makes stuff go BOOM when he gets mad...logical family fun, eh?

I guess as every seires enters its later years, it starts to get "senile"...not just the simpsons...

i really like chicken and cow.. :)

and then there is this cartoon with those two weasel-typees who live in a wooden house on a river and so on.. and then they have friends like a swinging bear and a truckdriving mouse.. yeah even a stump.. man those are really crazy.

Archived