Home

Battle 1 - JediKnight_114 (JediKnight_114) vs. Kylilin (Kylilin)

Kylilin

Kylilin used his Mythril Sword, but failed to do any damage to JediKnight_114. JediKnight_114 begins to taunt Kylilin! Kylilin's anger grows by 13.
Kylilin blasts:

ahem...Billy Madison is by far Adam Sandler's best work, you need, I repeat need to go see it.

Kylilin used his Mythril Sword to deal 2 points of damage. JediKnight_114 tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Kylilin jabs:

our weapons suck big fat goat balls. Anyway, Billy Madison is the film in which Adam Sandler has to go back to school and finish each grade every 2 weeks so he can inherit a huge billion dollar compa

JediKnight_114 used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Kylilin. Kylilin begins to taunt JediKnight_114! JediKnight_114's anger grows by 10.
JediKnight_114 blasts:

Oh, yeah, I've seen a bit of that on TBS or something. Funny from what I saw, but couldn't finish. One movie that I can't wait for is Matrix Revolutions. That's gonna rock.

JediKnight_114 used his Masamune to deal 14 points of damage. Kylilin tried to dodge, but was not successful.
JediKnight_114 taunts:

Yeah, I started an "official" matrix revolutions thread in the swamp :D I'm waiting to see who is the first to try to start another and get it combined with mine.

Archived