Home

Did anyone realize this? (PA City related statement)

JekRendar

Right now, we are divided on what do name our town. We are bickering amongst ourselves which name should be our title and standard. What alot of you don't realize is...

We won't be able to purchase the new town stuff without aid. Originally, Corzip mentioned about making a joint city with our neighbors. We need to quick bickering about our name and start interacting with these guys!

How do you we know they don't have better ideas? Maybe they like one of ours?

Here's a list that someone, preferably, one that is on during the day, and/or early evening, can do.

[*]Contact fellow neighboring PA's leader(ship)

[*]Ask them if they wish to form a PA town

[*]Ask them if they have names, if not, show them ours

[*]Share PA Bank amounts

[*]Plan PA events together - invite them to the forums.

[/list=1]

Those are just my thoughts and ideas. These may have been mentioned, but it seems the PA is becoming quieter, and quieter.

Thanks,

Jek

welll jek.

about the PA being quieter is because a lot of members are away./... either school, or work, or some other thing. they will come back. trust me :)

now ill comment on your points:

1. already done. i talk to A'cer a lot

2. also already done. but the new cities form a problem on many grounds. that they actually wish to make a faction town.... rebel town. and I dont want to do that. neutral all the way. im still discussing it with him.

3. well first we need a deal for them.. they werent planning on a town before so ... they are still thinking about BEING a town and not thinking of a town name.

4. this i disagree with. we can get our own cash for this. if i have to ill donate every cred i have to the PA. but im not getting other PA's in thre... believe me.. it will be trouble.

5. that we can do. the first time i met A'cer we went hunting :) but ill try to invite him and his members more often :)

Corzop Dinn

Archived