Home

Rpg

Mungo_Fett

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freaks :D

Fine :p

My character is Redwing (yes my originality is equalled only by the author of this RPG)

*Redwing, an androgynous humanoid creature covered with red, white and black feathers and sporting cardinal-red wings, walks in after Shade (having also joined "us" :p)*

Redwing: Hello Shade, Apo. Are others on their way to join...us?

Tepe drops from the sky, next to Apo. "Hi Apo... Could you please scrap me out of this... street or something... Damn God... I hate him... I dont want to be his messenger anymore but gotta do what god tells me..." Some thunderbolts hit Tepe "Yes, yes... I know you heard that!!" Tepe shouted towards the sky, standing up. He was dressed in grey cape, grey shoes, grey socks, grey shirt, grey T-shirt, grey underpants and grey pants. His hair was coloured yellow and he was holding a grey hat on his right hand and a grey staff in his left hand. He was really a nerd who dropped off from a airplane for a nice enterance but he blew it so he got to think something so the other "us" wouldn't start teasing him :p

meanwhile, jedi hero snow blows a hole in the wall.

"Uh, is this where Darth Vader is? I'm kinda looking for him, so, you know, if you find him...could you tell me? Thanks."

"Oh and i saw the fliers. I guess i can join you...er...us, or is it you?.....does us stand for something? Oh i am soooo confused!"

*Falls from the sky and lands face-first into the cold, hard, pavement, then gets up as if it were nothing.*

"Damn! I thought I landed in front of the gates to Val Halla, the land of the Gods. Anyway, where am I, and what this 'us' I've heard about?"

*man flys in with a parachute*

"**** where are those elves."

*realizes sign*

"oh so this is 'US' can i join?"

*five elves fall in from the sky each breaking a bone*

elf 1: "how can"

elf 2: "we"

elf 3: "serve"

elf 4: "hu"

elf 2: "he cant speak he broke his jaw so ill say it for him""you"

elf 5: "master"

"you dont nead to anything... so if im going to join 'US' i might as well say my name it is rick ulo"

*elves start playing music*

*Kookee walks up to the elves and pours out an entire can of lighter fluid on the elves, even taking the time to get every drop out. Then he pulls out a box of matches, lites a match, and throws it on the elves.*

Kookee *watching the burning elves squrm* "Elves are funny..."

Tepe the grey -as they say in the clowds- walks next to the elf's.

"What the...?" He asks and looks the burning elf's. "Where did those come from?" He asks again and then sticks the sharp end of his staff throught the one elf's head. He lifted him up and took somekind of sabre under his cape. He cut the elf's throath and the rest of the body fell to the ground. Tepe looked the burning elf head on his staff. "Yak..." He said and kicked the head off from his staff. Then he took a handcerchief on his other hand from his pocket and starts cleaning the blood from his staff.

Archived