Home

Rpg

Mungo_Fett

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another person drops from the sky while humming "its raining men", but this one actually manage to miss the famous cold hard pavement and falls down into a bottomless pit. then a loud "DO´H" come from he pit and then the sound of a jetpack being activated. he comes swooshing out of the pit and land next to the other guys. "hey, are you guys ...us? and in that case, mind if I join? I`m Timor Silvermane by the way" he said and took of his black helmet, revealing long, silverlike hair.

walks up to the lighterfluid and smells on it for a while, then threw a lighter in it... "BOOM"

"fuuuun!! :D"

" i heard someone talking about us going to earth and think it's about time we go now"

*makes a lot of useless movements with his feet, as if dancing a bad dance

The cold, hard pavement suddenly are in the middle of a blue, shimmering portal.

the pavement lands on top of an old building and it collapses*

"whoa, then we're here... what was it we were doing here anyway??"

something black falls from the sky.

he hits the pavement, beeing squished into pieces...

Then, suddenly the pieces retract and he becomes something that looks like a giant pie...

"oops, wrong trick" he babbles, and then he becomes a person cloaked in black...

as no one cares, and everyone is overlooking him he tries to get their attention by saying "hi, i'm Pie-raddish!"

As no one reacts to this either, he transforms himself into a pie again, saying "theres pie for all!"

as the others start eating him he says "by the way, can i join us?"

Originally posted by Smellyhat

walks up to the lighterfluid and smells on it for a while, then threw a lighter in it... "BOOM"

"fuuuun!! :D"

" i heard someone talking about us going to earth and think it's about time we go now"

*makes a lot of useless movements with his feet, as if dancing a bad dance

The cold, hard pavement suddenly are in the middle of a blue, shimmering portal.

the pavement lands on top of an old building and it collapses*

"whoa, then we're here... what was it we were doing here anyway??"

"Agh! My lighter fluid! Why you dirty, little......that was for Kookee!"

*Takes out an oak bokken and starts chasing after SmellyHat, hitting him every chance he gets.*

"I hope you're willing to pay the ultimate price! That'll be a total of.......14 Republic credits. Thank you, and have a nice day!" :p

Apo presses a button and the place is shadowed by a giant can of lighter fluid.Apo jumps into his ship and hovers above them with his light saber."Ok this should be interesting"Apo dumps the fluid on everyone and then holds his saber in a difrent Neo out fit"To ignite or not to ignite...this is the true question."

Apo presses a button and the place is shadowed by a giant can of lighter fluid.Apo jumps into his ship and hovers above them with his light saber."Ok this should be interesting"Apo dumps the fluid on everyone and then holds his saber in a difrent Neo out fit"To ignite or not to ignite...this is the true question." Then a pack of rabid weasels com and begin to chew on the others while a giant monkey is being eaten by an ant and screaming frantickly.

(((Can you beat that weirdness?!:D ))))

"So, were supposed to invade this place, eh? then ill be needing some weapons." he starts to look through his pockets, and after a while he draw up a fried chicken. "nope, this wont do" he puts the whole chicken in the mouth of the weasel gnawing him, and keeps looking. "lets see, crowbar;no, talking eggs; no. round elefant; no, a green snowball with podagra and two front teeth; ...........maybe, scissor with hands; no, OH! so thats were I left it" Timor says and draw a two stories house of his pocket. "no wonder I couldn´t find my way home. now this pockets empty, how bout the inner pocket. double sided chair; no, a coconut with a high social intellegence; no, a clone of Smellyhat; no. ah, her´s something." he says and rarely enough goes into his own inner pocket and come out of his backpocket. "its an elfgun!" he demonstrates it by shooting at the giant can of lighterfluid and accidenticaly (sp?) blows the whole thing up, blasting everyone to the ground and killing the weasels, the ant and the frantickly screaming monkey.

(((think I just did)))

The giant pie transforms into a green bear with small fangs, and walks over to calm down the monkey... As it's already dead the bear transforms to a bowl of water and starts crying...

Then a french fry with 5 legs and tiny ears pops out of the bowl!

"so, what is it we're gonna invade again?" he peeps

"earth? ok!" he says and pulls out a rather normal-looking ketchup bottle...

As this has little effect he calls for his hot-dog friend steve and rides into the sunset and back again.

"are you guys coming or what!?" he roars :mad:

"heeeeyy !!! that's MINE!!!! don't you dare try to steal a clone of me!!! :mad: "

*sneaks up behind Timor and steals the clone*

"mine!:mad: "

As Timor turns against him, he punches Timor right in the chest, unfortunaly hitting his inner pocket and his fist came out the backpocket and shattered the tiny french fry with the ketchup bottle.

...:confused: "what is wrong with your pocket??????"

"wery well then, shall we (us) be going to invade this... "earth" or should we just stay here and do a LOT of silly things??"

as smellyhat luckily hits the wrong 5 legged french fry with a ketchup bottle riding a hot dog named steve(there are many of us you know), our shocked hero-fry squeeks; "you, you, you MONSTER!"

He squirts ketchup in smellyhat's eye. and rides beside topshot :)

Archived