Home

Rpg

Mungo_Fett

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Stands in the distance, the sun casting his shadow in front of him. Proto Man's whistle tune plays (Ya'll who've played the original Mega Man should know what I'm talkin' about!). Finally, someone shouts.*

Some guy:"Dude! Your whistle is stupid!"

Topshot (gripping the guy, aiming an uzi to his head):"DON'T DISS THE WHISTLE!"

*Blows the guy's head straight off his shoulders.*

walkup to redwing: "why are we still here? going to this yarth has just ruined our discipline... come on, lets go play on Yavin 4"

*Drags redwing in his sleeve and jumps on Steve the flying hot dog*

"go to Yavin 4 (or at least to a spaceship)"

"byebye to everone figthing down here" The man with the smelly hat said and Steve begun flying out to the space, with a little herofry at his front, a man with a smelly hat on his middle, and Redwing hanging from his arm holding on to his back...:p

"weeeeeeeeeeeee!"

steve, here we go again!

they land on yavin 4 right outside the academy

"yes, i think some of your jedis are revolting, and destroying this planet called warth!" the fry says to a jedi master who is practising his winking skills.

The jedi ignores him and starts dancing riverdance...

the chair mysteriously manages to go out of his shoelaces. "haha, that tickles" he wispers something into the coach´s left pillow, so it kicked wiener or (whatever his name is) so he lunged into space, followed by an unhappy elf with explocives wrapped around it

this thread has gone far out of what it was meant to be, it was at first created to get people into a website , http://www.geocities.com/mj_rpg , but my friend which made the thread forgot to type in the webadress and therefore some idiots are trying to destroy earth with xploding elves and afterwards jumping on some flying hot dog and travel to yavin4... and before that someone actualy manged to burn a few hundred creatures with some lighterfluid... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

butbut

everyone must join 'us' at http://www.geocities.com/mj_rpg

Okay, what my dear friend Groovy was trying to say is that we're not supposed to be advertising sites on this forum. Sorry, kiddos. :D

[it's part of the overall JKII forum rules, in case you're wondering why it wasn't in the sticky. I'll be adding it ASAP ;)]

If you really, really want to continue this madness, then make a new thread for it. I'm just saying :p

Archived