Home

Favorite Disney movie?

ZaXeriaw

Originally posted by Lagomorph01

Why would you post this question on a Grim Fandango Forum though?

Because this is Calavera Cafe - here we can talk about everything which is not related with Grim Fandango. I think that question about favourite movies would be better, but I'm not author of this topic :). I also want to say something. Disney has lost his glory, bacause his actual productions are schematic and boring. How long can we watch this same story ? Love, two persons (he and she,but different words) and of course happy end. Lion King had happy end too, but there was something special in it.

Originally posted by Jazhara7

I heard some mother talk to somebody on the phone, and she told when she showed the movie to her daughter when the daugther was younger. She said she had skipped the part where the Witch Ursula is killed, because she thought it might be too scary.

When I was in elementary school once, it was raining so we couldn't play outside. They made us watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas"(NBX), but the fat lady running the video had issuse with it. She skipped over every "offensive" scene (kidnapped Sandy claws, OgieBogie's song, Jack getting shot down,Sally sail out window,ect,ect,ect).

We only saw about 20 minutes of the movie.:lol:

PS NBX isn't a real Disney movie...when I visited the magical world at the age of nine (a fan even back then) I was angery--there was a ride and a booth for every damm movie disney ever made, but all they had for NBX was a small frame in MGM of twevle of Jack's puppet faces.:mad:

The dinosaur ride sucked too...

...good thing the place had roller coasters...;)

• 2 weeks later...

Favourite? Uh... when I was a kid I liked the Lion King. Actually, I bloody LOVED the Lion King. Especially the talking parrot bird thing (Can't remember his name...)!

Also, is the Nightmare Before Christmas (Tim Burton + Danny Elfman thankyouverymuch) a Disney film? I liked that too.

Originally posted by Sanspoof

Also, is the Nightmare Before Christmas (Tim Burton + Danny Elfman thankyouverymuch) a Disney film? I liked that too.

Not technically, although Disney did publish it blah etc. But you should always always post about it as if it's a Disney film, just like all the Pixar flicks. Because they are.

Originally posted by Sanspoof

Favourite? Uh... when I was a kid I liked the Lion King. Actually, I bloody LOVED the Lion King. Especially the talking parrot bird thing (Can't remember his name...)!

Have you seen The Lion King II : Simba's Pride ? If yes, what do you think about it ? Better or worse than first part ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived