Home

You just enrolled in kindergarten jedi academy...

snowman21

okay, here's the deal. Its everyone's first day at the KINDERGARTEN JEDI ACADEMY. You can only take the role of a kindergarten student. Ok, thats about it...have fun!

Ok, i guess i'll start:

*baby jedi master snow just walked into the jedi academy.*

"Gee whilikers! I hate school! I'm already on the jedi counsel for crying out loud! But mommy says I spend to much time on http://www.lucasforums.com!"

"Not here, are the kids?" jedi master yoda asked. "Wait, we must."

"I guesses my friends at lucasforums didn't see my post."

they wait, and wait....

"ugh," snow moans, "you n00bz gots no h0n0rz!!111 Thats is master Yoga!"

"Yoda is my name," Yoda replies.

"Hear! Catch!" snow throws a saber to Apo. But the saber was turned on...and it cut off his head. Snow got himself a needle and thread and sewed his head back on.

"gee whiz!" snow said, "good thing they teach serjery at the academy!!!"

((((That was messed up so take this!))))

Another Apo walks in"There you be!"Apo picks up the other Apo"Sorry this droid always like this"Apo tuns it off and picks up the saber"Sorry Master Yoda I havent worked out the droids action."Apo smiles"But i thinks he saveded my life considering what you done"

*snow has confused look on his face*

"ahh, i thinks i know why the other you haded wires in the insides."

"Start training, we must" yoda says. "Be your master I will."

"you talksed funny yo!" snow replied.

"'OH I KILL YOU!" yoda screamed. He blasts snow with lightning. Snow deflects it and uses force grip on yoda.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" snow says.

((Ok, so I guess this is my chance to be the Stewie of the Star Wars universe, then, if that is alright with ya's, snow. :evil2: ))

Little Topshot, the nearly highly-intelligent male human, walks in and finds Apo choking the life out of snow.

"I go to the bathroom for one second, and this what happens? Gah, I can't stand this! You all drop dead now! Bye, bye, bye!!!!!"

With that said, Little Topshot takes out a red lightsaber, then slices 'n' dices Apo, snow, and Yoda into cole slaw, then walks away, going off to turn all the academy students into his mindless servants, so that he can take over the universe at the age of 5.

Apo walks in "How many times do i have to tell you three stays out of the simulator!"Apo turns off the simulator and the characters desinergrate."Ok's guys Master Yoda wantss uss"Apo pushes a button on his watch and a shield goes around him"So's you dont's not hurt me"

((Well, I kind of do like it and I kind of don't, in some perspective. Nothing to worry about, though. One thing, though, snow: Read the rules. You can't control my character unless I say you can, and you can't. I'll let it slide just once, though, being because I'm feeling a little generous tonight.))

I walk into the room and see snow holding up his saber, waiting for me to do the same.

"What the deuce is going on here?!?"

"I kill ya," taunts snow.

"Bring. It. On." I taunt back as I activate my saber.

((((Well guess wut the rules also noone but the gamemaster can kill but since you basicly baged every rule in the book...))))

Apo uses a device to deactivate and fry the sabers."I come to practice and this happens...."Apo leaves the room and goes into Yodas teaching chamber where he couldnt be bothered and could be taught

"Yoda me thinks the others have lost it."

((Yeah, he can kill me *since that's almost the only thing he can do*, but then there's that little thing called chance where the person being attacked has to come up with the succession rate of possible damage that comes into play as well.))

"Yep," I said,"They've definitely lost it. First snow over there wants to kill me, and then there's that 6 year old kid trying to shock us. All in all, I'd say they definitely lost all sense of reality."

(((yea sorry i thought that it was so out of hand that it wouldnt hurt)))(((an hes not old he was 6. (notice the dot)435812222473245835424767345768356846578333355566835734567687879899990978638880900690597609606906059535787356845235467356745684568456842468456886789684567378years old)))

"yoda me sorry but evil dark jedi control my mind"rick said.

Archived