Home

You just enrolled in kindergarten jedi academy...

snowman21

Originally posted by Reclaimer

Sundenly a black shadow cut them all up! :eek:

I am ZERO THE WINGED KNIGHT! I MEAN I"M CAPTAIN GUNDAM! No wait, ahh!, to much SD Gundam.

The kid falls...

I know that feeling all too well. :p

*Passes out, and his conscience kicks in. Thinks he's Bakanetsumaru. Wakes up after slicing Reclaimer into a million pieces.*

What the crap?!? :confused::p

*Topshot, a.k.a "Bakanetsumaru", gets back up to his shiny metal feet.*

Captain Gundam, erm, I mean "Reclaimer", what's the meaning of this? I'm on your side!!!!!

*Knocks Reclaimer, a.k.a "Captain Gundam", down to the floor, then uses his special sword attack (Forgot what it was called).*

Originally posted by rick ulo 11103

rick stabs reclaimers foot and left the saber there

[reclaimer is out for 3 posts]

and then breaks snows foot bone by bone

[snow is out for two posts]

YO! Topshot and I are fighting each other you can't interfere. o.0 0.o

((thank you rick, that rule is now in effect. As for me, well, I don't feel like rpging anymore :( ))

"Well, I believe my mission was successful. Now the whole academy is killing each other. Master desann will be pleased!"

*snow vanishes into dust. left behind is a teardrop that splashes unto the carpet.*

• 2 weeks later...

((Oh, for crying out loud!!! Another 'barfight' style thread? How many of these are there going to be? Personally, I think we only need one. And by the way, NO I DID NOT JUST JOIN THIS SO DON'T TRY KILLING ME BECAUSE I'M NOT THERE!!!! just to let you know... now I'm sure somebody's going to kill me just for laughs, but never again will you see me in this thread.))

Archived