Home

BIO for our PA

Wraith 8

hi there lads and Ladies.

wazzz up?

say uhmmm the GU is having a contest. yu have to give your BIO or either your PA BIO to their elysium boards and roleplay with them.. its like their version of the montly story.

I dont know how it gets decided who wins.... but the prices are:

1. a full padded armor suit top quality

2. a small corellian house style 1 (although i suggested to make it generic)

3. A factory crate of the best ranged weapon powerups.

now im gonna try to put my BIO in there.. just for the hell of it.

but could you guys help me with a PA BIO!?

my bio ingame is something like this:

Corzip Dinn.

Born and raised as a merchent like his dad.

on the age of 15 he joined the Royal Securty Forces of Naboo.

He quickly became a fighter pilot in the RSF fighter coprse.

When the Empire took control of Naboo they disbanded the fighter corpse. Corzip had 2 choises. join the ground security forces or leave. he left the RSF.

Soon after he left his parents had gone missing. they were on theri way to visit an uncle on Corellia but they never arrived. Debris of their YT-2400 was found, but never enough to suggest it was destroyed. The empire looked into it, but only for a week. they gave the case to the Corellian Security. and they said it was an unsolved case and they moved on.

Corzip Swore to find out what happened to his parents and has been looking all over the galaxy for clues. On his travels he met many people. some became his friends. Like Jan Gaarni who he met on Corellia. The formed a group named the Associates. But the empire forbid that name. So they became the Affiliates.

Thats about it.... sugestion ... please make em. and a better BIO for our PA is prefered :)

Thanx

Corzip Dinn

Ive never really written it all down, but Ive come up with a really good RP story for if I decide to RP a lifedebt. The story would work particuarly well with Grask (cuz hes a smuggler). Ill post it in a few hours.Alright here it goes. Iam gonna write this as Grask is my savior, but it could work for anyone really.

Born on Kashyyyk shortly after the Imperial Blockade was put on the planet, Froobuk was the son of his father Frumbuk, a very influential politician and Furlabuk, his loving homemaker mother.

Forced into slavery at a young age, his parents (who were in hiding) decided to contact an old friend of his father, Master Smuggler Grask Lekkren. Grask agreed to take Froobuk and his sister Frabuk to the planet Naboo. After a daring escape from the Imperial Blockade, the two young wookiee companions were free.

Halfway through the journey to Naboo, the ship was attacked by a pirate barge, flying under the flag of the criminal crime-lord Nym. Grask, being the "Fixer" that he is, negotiated out of violence and being robbed. However, Nym's thug would not refuse to leave until they took the Wookiee younglings, they said that Nym was seeking a "loyal" slaves. Grask tried negotiating, but Nym's goons didnt take no for an answer. Even though outnumbered, Grask would not break his promise to Frumbuk. With his FWG5, Grask managed to single-handly take down most of Nyms thugs. Yet, when the dust had cleared, Frabuk was nowhere to be found.

Distraught, the two continued on to Naboo, where they docked in a quiet town called Keren. Shortly after Froobuk declared that he owed a life-debt to Grask for saving him the night he lost Frabuk. Now many years later, Froobuk is still a very young wookiee travelling with the smuggler through the galaxy.

Well... that was fun :D I think I focused a little to much on Frabuk rather than his escape from Kashyyyk, but I still like it.

Btw, Frabuk escaped from Nym and is now jamming on her Fizz in a galaxy far far away (eclipse). :p

hehe cool well here's mine and I also have an idea for a PA BIO...

Jatari:

I am not who you think I am, For I am so much more...

After "the reisistance" had started on Iridoina my families clan fled from the battle, leaving many zabrak behind, including my father Kalgin. When we crash landed we came apon the mountains of Corellia, where the Rebels aided us in the struggle to survive on the harsh mountain...in return we gave them safe harbor in our Outpost. but the Empire would not allow this...

they came in and slaughtered our families while once again many fled...out of the 15 ships that took to the sky's only 7 made it to the planet of Tatooine.

Now after 2 yrs. we thought the empire had forgoten about us, but they we're searching for us; They never would have found us if Mess the hutt, wouldn't have givin our location away. After coming home from a day in begger's canyon I found all the bodies slaughtered, the sand painted red, the sky dark and grey. I went to mess the hutt and after proving myself worthy I took on the mission to Destroy Mess the Hutt myself. On my way I met a persistant Zabrak, named Vessenn Berak. ( A vetran from the resistance") We then rallied together and with the help of Thew Rydur Killed Mess the Hutt...

Present: 5yrs. have past and I am now a acomplished Musician, and a student of Vessenn Berak in the Art of Teras Kasi.

Now the PA BIO....

One sunny day in Corenet...we're it all began.

It was a beutifull orange and purple sunset. As Three Humans looked over the horizon they saw a small yet disturbing figure coming over the horizon. "Imperial Troops! sound the alarm!" yelled Corzip Dinn, Jan gaarni, and setsusko. as they ran around town the imperial troop had no idea about the suprise ahead of them, after a few other's ran to the scene they then positioned to defend the city.

Soon the Imperials reached the city and Laser's set onto the scene, "we're under attack!" said an imperial officer.

After the sun had set, the battle was over and debrie from the At-st's was cleared...these three vowed they would never want to see this happen again. After coming into the cantina they met a few people who agree'd in there cause and thought the best place to start a new was on Naboo...but far away from any civilization.

When they reached Theed naboo they found a few other's that would join the cause of Peace. They saw that war was worse here then on Corenet, so they caught a shuttle leaving for the Lake retreat. Once in the Lake retreat they met some weary travelers that didn't have any money for a ticket so they followed them and they set out on a trek to find a valley of peace.

Mean while, a traveler of the group had gotten lost during an attack from some aggresive creatures, and he came opon a wonderfull valley far from civilization.

After a week the Traveling group picked up his signal and traced it to the valley they soon took lumber and bricks from the forest North of the valley and made a small town. They named themselves the Affiliates...We then went on many hunts together and took a neutral part in this war.

We are a Family....this is the story of the Affiliates.

yeah I thought it did, but it's a good base...heh and I would love it if you gave added or subtracted it to any extent. :D\

oh and once you left after getting my pics today I saw someone with almost the same bio :p lived with his dad till he was 15...dad was a great droid engineer until the end of the Trade federation and he gotten a large drug addiction.:p Wife ended up moving to corenet and son went with her he joined the empire and continues to this very day. something like that...:p

It is true, most stories are about revenge in this game. And most people have lost their parents. Here's my bio

X'ero had lived in a small, yet prosperous village, not too far from where Moenia stands today, his whole life. His father, Xavier, was a former captain of the RSF, and was well respected by the Royal Family, as were most of his ancestors, who either worked for the Royal Family, or were Mandalorian Warriors. Because of the great deeds Xavier did for the Royal Family, they gave him a large area of land to call his own. Xavier then turned that small piece of land into his village, and got all of his family to live there. The village wasn't big, but it became a very popular spot. A few years after Xavier made his village, his wife, Tegan Anarian, had a child, X'ero. X'ero always enjoyed playing music, and by the time he was 4, he could play the slitherhorn quite well. When X'ero was 4, his sister, Xenia was born. Xenia and X'ero loved each other to death, and you would never see them too far from one another. While X'ero enjoyed playing his music, Xenia loved to fight. She had decided she wanted to be in the RSF, and began to train when she was just 10. She trained in the art of Teras Kasi, refusing to use a weapon, and ignoring her fathers advice, that is she were to use a weapon, she'd be more likely to get in, and even refusing the gift of the family heirloom, The Sword of Anarian, when Xavier offered it to her. On the morning of X'ero's 18th birthday, his village was attacked by a large group of Maulers. That morning, X'ero had went out for a walk in the forest, to find some of his Gungan friends. He found them and talked to them for a while, until he noticed smoke in the distance. X'ero ran to his village, and found the Maulers, killing off his family, and friends. He watched in horror, as his sister fought for her life against them. She looked at X'ero one last time, before she was taken out with a shot to the chest with a bowcaster. She was 14, and had only 1 year to go before she could join the RSF. In a fit of rage, X'ero picked up the heirloom, the Sword of Anarian, and began to hack away at the Maulers. They tried all they could to keep X'ero away, but nothing could be done to stop him, the Maulers had no choice but to flee. When they had finally left, X'ero walked over to his sister. She was already dead. He lifted up her body, and set it in his house, now empty from the Maulers thiefing hands, and set her on her bed. He then went outside to check for any survivors. X'ero walked the streets of his village in dispair. There were no survivors. Buildings were on fire, there was blood and bodies everywhere. X'ero made sure to identify every one of them, but didn't find his parents, or some of his friends bodies. X'ero then went back to his house, and picked up the body of his sister. He kissed her forehead, and sought out his Gungan friends. With them, he gave her a proper burial and ceremony. X'ero went to his village one last time, and picked up the only thing in the world that could make him happy now, his Slitherhorn, and the Sword of Anarian, and then left, walking into the swamps, not to be heard of for two years. During the time in the swamps and forests of Naboo, X'ero trained his body and his mind. He used his sword for protection, and played his music to soothe himself. One late night, while he was travelling, he came upon a group of Maulers who were loading up a large space transport. He spied on them, and too his shock, he saw his parents, and his missing friends loading up the ship. They had become slaves. X'ero tried to rescue them, but the only thing his accomplished was getting injured, breaking the Sword of Anarian, and scaring the Maulers away. He watch as the ship made a vertical take off, and waved to his parents one last time. He stood up, and took the pieces of his sword with him, into the forest. With the help of some Gungans, he had the sword reforged into the katana known as Anarians Revenge. After two years of being in the forest, X'ero finally emerged in Moenia, and began to play in the Cantina. He became very popular. He is now a Master Musician, and a very formidable swordsman. One day while in Theed, X'ero met Corzip Dinn, who told him about his idea for a Guild, and a city. X'ero, knowing a bit about what it is like making your own village, decided to come with Corzip, to help out. When all was done with constructing the city, X'ero had grown quite attached to the people he met, and decided to join the Affiliates himself. He considered them all to be his new family. Although X'ero is finally at peace, he still searches for his parents now and then.

*Waits for another 3 hours till he can go home and rewrite his BIO

as far as PA, i dont think we need a BIO, we are who we are together

The formed a group named the Associates. But the empire forbid that name. So they became the Affiliates.

i feel this little bit should be taken out.. we got bogey, me(soon), toonces is workin to it also, all imp..so that kinda contradicts that doesnt it?

Here's my BIO that I wrote oh so long ago now:

*B.B.Y. = Before Battle of Yavin

The Story of Jan Gaarni:

Though his parents, Ories and Lana Gaarni, were childs of Corellia, Jan was born on Selonia some 24 years B.B.Y.*, and spent most of his childhood on various other worlds inside the Corellian Sector, mostly in hiding.

His father was once a top politician in the Corellian Senate - the undersenate to the Galactic Senate of that sector - and was a very respected man. But all that changed when another rival senator, Crix Zona, accused him of aiding the enemy during the Clone Wars. These were all untrue accusations, but he was faced with overwhelming evidences he could not prove was false. He was convicted of treason and sentenced to death.

Ories managed to escape before he was sent to his cell, aided by an anonymous helper. He would not say his name, nor did he reveal his face, and to this day they do not know who it was. All he told them was that he knew that Ories was innocent. He helped Jans parents to relocate to Commenor, where he gave them a new set of ID's, a place to stay outside one of the more quiet cities on the planet, some money to get started and some piece of evidence that could indicate his innocent.

Over the years Ories managed to gather a great deal of leads and small pieces of evidence, but the really big evidence first surfaced when he visited an old childhood friend at his deathbed on Corellia. Constantly on the run from not only local and sectorial police forces, but also by Zonas own personal bodyguards, this was a risky trip. But it paid off. His friend told him that not long ago, while he was working for Zona as one of his advicors, he came across a datacrystal that not only proved that Ories was innocent, but also proved that it was infact Zona that had helped the enemy. Ories finally had the evidence he needed, but Zona were closer on his tail then he cared for.

Ories barely got away from his friends home, as Zonas men and the local police force stormed it. He managed to escape thru the window and got to his ship. Unfortunatly, one of the police officers were killed while chasing him, and he was now also faced with a murdercharge on his head aswell. This time, aswell as before, he was framed by Zona, as his men had been given orders to kill an officer if he got away and blame Ories for the murder. When he got back, Ories thought it best to relocate once again, so they went to Selonia.

Lana, who was pregnant at the time, got help from some friends and family she had there to hide them. Not long after, she gave birth to a baby-boy and they named him Jan after Lanas great-grandfather. For 3 years they managed to hide on Selonia, but was eventually forced to move, this time to Talus. Only six months after that, they were once again forced to move. Because they were constantly on the run, Jan never had the feeling of belonging anywhere, he felt like an outsider. He ended up in alot of fights with other children. At the age of 6, Jan began recieving private tutoring from a very good friend of the family on Drall, but 8 months after, they moved again. Jan would be continually interupted in his tutoring for another 8 years before this whole thing was resolved and the family-name restored.

Many more years passed, and because Ories had a treason-, aswell as a murder-charge on his head, he could not go anywhere public as police forces all over the sector were ordered to shoot on sight. This effectivally created a problem for Ories to present what he knew to the courts on Corellia, as was intended by Zona. Eventually, a chance moment presented itself when one of Ories' fellow senators, another rival of Zona, came to Corfai on a convention that was held there. He managed to convince the good senator of his innocence and he agreed to present it to the Corellian Senate for him.

Zona was arrested and tried before a tribunal where he was convicted of treason and to have orchastrated the murder of a police officer. For this, he received the death penalty. Ories and his family's ordeals were finally over after almost 20 years on the run. He recieved a full pardon aswell as an official apology from Garm Bel Iblis himself, and he was re-instated as a senator. They moved back to Corellia and Jan was finally able to go to a real school and to meet new friends.

They lived happily together for over 2 years. Then, something terrible happened. On a mission to Ghorman, Senator Ories became one of the many hundreds of casualties when a peacefull antitax demostration was broken up. At age 16-17 he lost his father in what would be known as one the most gruesome acts of atrocities made by the Empire before Alderaan. Filled with hate towards the man who had taken away his father, Wilhuff Tarkin, he vowed on his fathers grave that he would avenge him.

He never got the chance. Ever since he lost his father, he became more and more reserved, a loner, but he had a goal, a sence of purpose in his life. When Tarkin was killed onboard the Death Star by the rebels, Jan lost this feeling and blamed the rebels of cheated him of his revenge. Not feeling comfortable at home anymore, he left, travelling from planet to planet, in search of something he didn't quite knew what was. He got involved with some pretty nasty people at one time, a gang of smugglers working for Aruk the Hutt, the head of the Desilijic Clan on Nal Hutta. But a quarrel with the leader of the gang made him a new and dangerous enemy. The leader, feeling he had to make an example out of Jan, challenged him to a barenuckled fight. Although Jan won the fight, realising that he would eventually be killed if he stayed, he left the gang and went into hiding, which he had extensive experience of after being on the run most of his life with his family.

Where he is now, noone knows. Not even his own mother knows where he is.

The End

Unfortunatly, I can't use it in it's current condition. I kinda screwed up the math in it. :D

Archived