Home

Where is my Dynamic glow?

Yourself!

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

the best custom level for DG is 'schroom's deathstar. All those all lights just....GLOW.... it is kewl, as dynamic crow pointed out. But until a driver resolution may be found, im happier playing at 60fps+ w DG off

MTFBWYA

Its so kewl that when you see it you will faint for a week. :p

causes a significant framerate drop, even in ppl with higher end systems.... it halves my fps from 60 to 30 or less...

IG-64 has a GeForce 4 Ti4200 and he could use voldurmic shadows and dynamic glow and he said it doesnt lag.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Its so kewl that when you see it you will faint for a week. :p

IG-64 has a GeForce 4 Ti4200 and he could use voldurmic shadows and dynamic glow and he said it doesnt lag.

Crow, it's pretty, but not that pretty. I might faint for a week if Beyonce Knowles gave me a lapdance in the nude, thats about it... :p

..You and ig-64 seem quite chummy, always mentioning each other in posts :p ...havent seem him around recently, must be out with some honeyz...... :p

The fact that ppl with older cards get no lag just shows that the game just doesnt sit well with certain hardware. There's a guy above who has a darn 256mb card and had probs.....

but I think my screenies have given many an idea of what DG is

Continue your crusade, Crow !

MTFBWYA

Archived