Home

WIP: Hellfire Droid

Duncan_10158

Originally posted by DarkLord60

I am making sounds for the hellfire droids for AOTCTC just let me know if you need them.

i couldnt contact DarkLord60 about the sound. also the others that offerd help with the sound didnt send me anything. to finish the hailfire droid we only need the sound.

ZH@o YuN, if you got anything, please let us know. i would realy like to release the hailfire droid befor end of this month.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZH@o YuN

I was aware of the FPS problem with the missiles, and I have changed them. There are now a lot less sparks and smoke coming out of the missiles. As for the missile model, I just did that for a bit of fun!

I'll start sorting out the sounds I have, and putting them into the game. When I've finished, I'll put them on here as soon as possible.

how about it? did you work on it, could you give us an update? i am only waiting for your improvements and the sounds. on everything else the hailfire droid is done.

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad, but I really hope you made the wheels seperate meshes. Doesn't look like they are in those first screenshots--I don't have time to read the rest of the thread right now. With seperate meshes you can add seperate bones and make them PCJs. Hooray for rotating wheels.

Ok, i am back. lets finish this Hailfire droid, right?

ZH@o YuN, are you still here? how about the effects and the sounds. the only thing that we need to release it is the sound!

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

Not bad, but I really hope you made the wheels seperate meshes. Doesn't look like they are in those first screenshots--I don't have time to read the rest of the thread right now. With seperate meshes you can add seperate bones and make them PCJs. Hooray for rotating wheels.

yes, the wheels are seperate meshes, they have bones and they are animated. they are rotating wheels !? and what is > PCJs <? i dont get the point what you are suggesting, Thrawn42689, could you please explain it more in detail?

Originally posted by Duncan_10158

yes, the wheels are seperate meshes, they have bones and they are animated. they are rotating wheels !? and what is > PCJs <? i dont get the point what you are suggesting, Thrawn42689, could you please explain it more in detail?

I meant Programmer Controlled Joints, but I didn't know you had them animated anyway. Nice work! :)

• 1 month later...

I'm extremely sorry for disappearing like that... What I didn't know was that my internet had been cancelled and was due to run out at any minute, thus i had no internet for a couple of months.

I'm glad you released the model, though! Good job :)

Archived