Home

First Jedi!!!!

Kaiser Isaac

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Eh, I could care less. I just hope a lot of them get killed real fast.

oh well no offense or anything... i relly dont care how people view this i was just letting everyone know.....and i dont hope they die fast cuz if i were a jedi...that would rule and i wouldnt want to die lol...but im not so.... i guess ill stick with my rifle

Hehe, Isaac, you have to remember, this is not the time for the Jedi. :) That's why he's shrugging it off. ;)

We can't expect the Jedi to come rescue us this time, it won't happen. We'll have to win this war on our own this time.

I really do hope the Jedi numbers are kept at bay, and I mean real low on all the servers ... well, atleast on OUR server. :D

The time has come.. For the great soliders and fighters of the Imperial Army to reveal thereselves.. *evilgrin* We will hunt these Jedis down like dogs. :fett:

Just in time as well.. Since i am... almost. :D A MBH ;)

And time for a little bonus :p As we all have a purpose, and my purpose is to eliminate targets which have bountys on there head. :)

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/team_comments.jsp?id=59306&page=Team%20Comments Go down a bit, notice it :D

Professions Augmentations

Droid Engineer

Smuggler

Merchant

Chef

Creature balance pass

Combat pass

General Loot pass

MOB AI revamp

Loot pass on themeparks

Jedi Bounty Missions

Junk Dealer revamp

Dynamic POI's

Expanded Theaters

I just want the jedis to die, because most of them were originally holocron junkies. I hate those people. Sitting at the Imp base by us, for hours, just killing... Bastards... Now, if they had accidentally unlocked FS, or just randomly found a holocron while on one of their regular attack things, I wouldn't mind. I just think that the Jedi's will ruin the game, since most of them will be fanboy wannabes...

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

You know waht I think would be funny? If I picked up 3 holocrons, and they all told me to go into professions I had already mastered. Heh.

I've read a little about this, and afaik, nobody has been told to master a profession that they have already mastered.

I must admit, this Jedi stuff has gotten to me a bit. Not to the point where I'm going to hunt for holocrons and grind through professions, but to where I hope that I'm able to unlock a slot someday. Until then I'll just contunue to do what I always do.

yeah well, im not hardcore gamer enought to master 8 profs even if it was true. i just like it the way it is..i still want a holocron to sell thought

WOOT...PARTY 1000 POST BABY

*Runs of to set custom title

Archived