Home

OJP website

Samuel Dravis

Heh, sorry. I now remember getting the PM, but Firebird's popup blocker didn't let the window open all the way (so I have to do it myself after the notice), and then I forget, heh. :)

I'm going to rework the navigation bar tomorrow, a lot of the items are outdated, and probably add a news script.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We're using FusionNews at the moment. I'll login, set up an account for you and then give you the login information.

As for distros, I suggest you just linke them. I think jk.net wants us to not store files locally.

Contributors emails are not for the public unless they ok it. The contact information for them and the moderaters is either in the readme or the OJP_contact.txt that's on the repository.

OK. I just PM'ed him. Tonight I am going to look over the respository for stuff to put on the site.

EDIT: I have now updated:

Readme page (partially, stopped at 0004)

About page (finished)

Nav page (few mods to it, forum link now points here, readme now selectable)

Distributions page. Now show some of the distros in a table. (QUESTION: where am I supposed to put the OJP files? /anon_ftp?

Join page. (finished)

Contact list page. Filled out some (Razorace and I), but I need other contributors who want to be on its e-mails/AIM names.

Changed the links where they no longer change to bold text on mouse hover. They also have underlines (they were not easy to spot before; if navigation isn't intuitive, people won't like it).

Question: How would I be able to post news? I don't really need to, but it would be nice to have...

You seem to be online right now. You got an IM service? PM your information and I'll contact you directly.

Plus, please PM me what you want your username and email address to be. I'll give you a generic password for starters and you can change it to whatever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived