Home

JA vs JO- Differences? Considering on buying JA

Spinalcraft

Originally posted by Jaden X

Hey, is Siege like... let's say... Counter Strike? I mean, your team has an objective, and you'll only respawn when the ENTIRE team die?

Kind of like RTCW as well, respawn timer of 25 or 20 don't remember.

Obejective based, w/ 6 classes of to chose from depending on map.

The weapons and items you receive depend on your class as well.

Jawa8578...

Let's see... how does one politely say this...

shut your mouth, your letting flies out.

We get the point... everybody but you and a select few people that you play with are noobs; and that you really enjoy insulting and demeaning others for recreation. Now if you could somehow restrain yourself from flaming this opinion you hold across every other thread on the forum, a lot of people would probably really appreciate it.

And btw... you've read our responses to the s/o ctf posts I don't know how many times, but still you misunderstand. Proposing the idea that the only way an FC can be caught is by adding that stupid spam'd to heck JO kick which only "l337 skillz" players actually enojoyed into JA is simple idiotic nonsense plain and simple. If you can't figure out a way to stop an FC without kicking them, then you obviously are an unskilled nOOb who must suck.

Then you're obviously completely ignorant to competetive s/o ctf. If it was that simple, there'd be more s/o ctf servers and more clans ported to play s/o ctf. Its not. So take someof your own advice and shut your mouth, until you at least have the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

I never called anyone in particualr a noob. Just that aeroPhalanx and /<aotics are by no means the '1337357 of the 1337. Compared to the players in JK2, they were poor, but as eniac correctly states, they are the 'best' in JA and is even kind enough to provide a ladder. This tells me something about JA.

I've merely pointed out the failings of the game for all players (regarding the shaky physics) and the failings for a competetive community. I do believe that if you can't comprehend or agree with obvious flaws, theres no arguing over them, then you are a noob.

And its obvious that you've completely missed my point altogether. My point is regarding the failings to competetive gameplay. I am in no way interested in whether you or anyone else is the worst or best player. I really couldn't care less.

I really couldn't care less.

Yeah right... whatever. The number of posts you have telling people they're either a noob, ignorant, or unskilled would beg to differ.

I never called anyone in particualr a noob.

I don't know where you get your delusions laserbrain... just about every other post you make is insulting someone. Your tone is beligerant, confrontational, and demeaning to everybody you speak toward. Your disregard for your fellow players has nothing to do with whether they are good players or not... that has very little to do with your continual insults toward members of the forum, and everybody can easily see it.

You jump into almost every thread and not only express your views on how the game is fundamentally broken until the jump kick is returned, but call people names, insult their experience and integrity, and try your darndest to ruin their potential enjoyment of the game... even threads that have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion turn into an arguement with you about it. I could easily find five of the currently running threads where you are arguing this with someone.

You're gonna end up getting banned altogether if you don't chill out a little bit and cut back on the inflammatory posts. My last post was an attempt at an imitation of your usual post... that's how redundant and pedestrian this whole thing has become.

Archived