Home

IRC Chat sucks

Shinji-Ikari

It does. wait. it sucks because Sumez isn't the owner he isn't even opped, remember this man has been there from the start. with skyfox, Chariset gone, MrC hardly ever comes in, you made Pedgey leave and its on Gamesnet. This is not the #monkey-island I joined 3-4 years ago. Now I don't have a place of conversation over the internet, why? because I was banned by Mort-Hog so he can feel a sense of power good luck Mort with your constant struggle to control people. I have supported him before and what does he do? he stabs me right in the back. Deop the bastard that's what I say. I would prefer not to be in a IRC room with some control freak like him, even if I do miss out on the conversational fun with Darth-Phenom, Squinky and all those other great #monkey-islanders don't worry THATinkjar and TheRealMatt we have #seniorcitizen there is no way we can be stopped. I shall never be put at rest by a creepy finnish/norwedgian/English kid.

Good Day sirs,

HarryH is bound to return. One day, I may get a new ISP, then theres no way of keeping me out. HarryH will be back. Mark my words, it may take month's it may take years, it may take minutues it may take days, it may take completly unconventional means but I will be back.

Archived